The Queen of the South thread

Pickard again was the pick of the bunch. Hooper strolled it at back, Ross Fergusson who came on as a sub also looked decent. I disagree about smith had loads of the ball created next to nothing bar chance at end.

was pickard No 10? Has a lot to say to the refs from the games I have seen, not to impressed.

Yes, he's not scared to get stuck in and can play. Really good feet for a big lad. Him and dykes have looked like two who could step up, outwith the ones who've been there already. There are a lot of good players to be honest but some are a bit young just now.

Yes, he's not scared to get stuck in and can play. Really good feet for a big lad. Him and dykes have looked like two who could step up, outwith the ones who've been there already. There are a lot of good players to be honest but some are a bit young just now.

Dykes looks a prospect but is he not heading back to Aus, what is Pickards best position don't know if he has the stamina for the step up yet.

Mitchell & Burns ahead of Mckenna in there step back from injury but think this weekend is still to early for both from tonight's game.

Would be great if the development team could unearth a couple of ' home' bred players for the big team.

How much is Dobbs on at Fleetwood?

Time to bring the messiah back to his spiritual home for our promotion push.

He is still on loan from Crystal Palace so would think he will def be out of our league.

Think if he comes back to Queens it wil be when his football career is coming to an end.

Brannan that usually plays right back is a prospect sure he's only 16/17, Fergusson who I mentioned before is as well. Owen bell from the 17s looks very decent as well but he's only 16 I believe

Jack Brannan is 16 (but turns 17 next week). Owen Bell just turned 16 last week. Ross Fergusson is 18 in April.

Dykes looks a prospect but is he not heading back to Aus, what is Pickards best position don't know if he has the stamina for the step up yet.

Mitchell & Burns ahead of Mckenna in there step back from injury but think this weekend is still to early for both from tonight's game.

Heard he was returning to oz for good this week, so if that's the case can't understand why he was even considered to be involved last night, though as previously said on here some are still being included that have already informed club staff that are leaving at the end of the season anyway ?. From what I have seen Pickards strongest position is striker or just off the striker. From last nights showing I think Mitchell could step in on Saturday though McKenna looked way off. Hooper always stands out in these games for me.

Yank being linked with Peterhead in the daily record today

Shame it doesn't look like it's going to work out for Kev, as in my opinion he is a very good footballer, though for whatever reason has never been given a decent run of games.

Heard he was returning to oz for good this week, so if that's the case can't understand why he was even considered to be involved last night, though as previously said on here some are still being included that have already informed club staff that are leaving at the end of the season anyway ?. From what I have seen Pickards strongest position is striker or just off the striker. From last nights showing I think Mitchell could step in on Saturday though McKenna looked way off. Hooper always stands out in these games for me.

Shame it doesn't look like it's going to work out for Kev, as in my opinion he is a very good footballer, though for whatever reason has never been given a decent run of games.

Reckon we should have given Dykes chance on bench as he seems our best goalscorer at that level. Might have made him want to stay more. Who has informed they are leaving?

Reckon we should have given Dykes chance on bench as he seems our best goalscorer at that level. Might have made him want to stay more. Who has informed they are leaving?

Speaking to parents weeks ago apparently Berry, Ferguson & Slattery so far. Apparently Dykes would not of stayed anyway for some of the same reason's the others are leaving.

Edited by qos8

Brannan that usually plays right back is a prospect sure he's only 16/17, Fergusson who I mentioned before is as well. Owen bell from the 17s looks very decent as well but he's only 16 I believe[/quote)

Imo there's two lads in the 20's squad that are as good if not better at right back. Brannan however is given the game time needed to progress. A perfect example was the game against Ayr when Mitchell came in at RB and rather than drop Brannan he played LB, would be surprised if he was asked to play there again as he looked like a fish out of water.