The Queen of the South thread

Does anyone know if our match highlights are going to be uploaded, we seem to be missing quite a few games. I always used to look forward to watching them a few days after the actual match. They were always great quality and normally showed all the main talking points of the game.

I have to apologise for the non-appearance of highlights lately. Work-related pressures have made it very difficult this past month. However, things have now eased somewhat which will enable me to get the highlights of today's game posted this weekend(ish). I'll get caught up with the missing games in due course.

I have to apologise for the non-appearance of highlights lately. Work-related pressures have made it very difficult this past month. However, things have now eased somewhat which will enable me to get the highlights of today's game posted this weekend(ish). I'll get caught up with the missing games in due course.

No need to apologise, you do great work I just wondered if you had stopped for some reason.

Interesting fact which surprised me when I noticed it today. The only player to take the field in every one of our games this season is........................ Lewis Kidd!

In the league he's started 11 games and been a used sub in the other 9. He also started both cup ties against Livingston and was a used sub against both Elgin and Brora.

Derek Lyle has been included in the 18 stripped players for all 24 games to date but was an unused sub against Livingston away back in October.

Kevin Dzierzawski has also been included in the 18 stripped players for all 24 games to date but has been an unused sub on 5 occasions.

Zander Clark has started all the games bar yesterday (unused sub) and Brora in the cup where St Johnstone wouldn't let him play.

Ian McShane has started every game bar the one at Ibrox he missed through a groin strain.

Iain Russell has started every game except the recent home loss to Cowdenbeath (suspended) and he was a used sub at home to Dumbarton.

Gavin Reilly started every game except the Livingston League Cup loss (through injury) and the Dumbarton home win (taken ill pre-match). He was also a used sub the next week v Hibs.

Chris Higgins started every game except the Alloa away one he missed through illness and he was suspended for the opening cup tie v Livingston.

Jim Atkinson has sat on the bench every game except starting yesterday and against Brora and missing the Livi away League match through injury.

Danny Carmichael missed two early season through injury. Mark Durnan missed two in October through injury and Andy Dowie missed two recently through suspension. Kevin Holt missed two in October through suspension.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Hopefully it'll end up being another Rob Lee moment.

Of the players we've been allegedly linked with, I'd take Tade way ahead of Scotland or McHugh.

Tade signed a three year deal at cluj summer 2013 unless they are doing similar to what we did with Baird. Think we are more likely to get McHugh or Scotland. Edited by Broony88

Not a hope in hell we will get Tade. Think he was on 10 grand a week and if he was to come back to Scotland plenty of richer premier clubs would be interested. I hope we go for someone decent like Lawrence Shankland, Eamonn Brophy or Ola Adeyemo who are young and have scored goals freely in the development league. Maybe even Mark Beck on loan from Carlisle. Originally he didn't look good against us for Falkirk, but in the games after he caused us real problems with his presence

Not a hope in hell we will get Tade. Think he was on 10 grand a week and if he was to come back to Scotland plenty of richer premier clubs would be interested. I hope we go for someone decent like Lawrence Shankland, Eamonn Brophy or Ola Adeyemo who are young and have scored goals freely in the development league. Maybe even Mark Beck on loan from Carlisle. Originally he didn't look good against us for Falkirk, but in the games after he caused us real problems with his presence

God no. Beck was a complete cart horse who never impressed me in the slightest.

Can't see someone like Beck improving us . Decent in the air but not mobile enough.

I liked Beck towards the end at Falkirk and would be a good player imo but unlikely . There is more chance of John Baird entering the Hall of Fame than Gregory Tade joining Queens.

His Cousin's more than available however :P

Pickard again was the pick of the bunch. Hooper strolled it at back, Ross Fergusson who came on as a sub also looked decent. I disagree about smith had loads of the ball created next to nothing bar chance at end.

Do you think Pickard could step up to first team regular ?