The Queen of the South thread

I've gathered that, also heard were signing Darren brownlie from Cowdenbeath

iF that is true then the games a bogey .One of the worst players I have seen in years.He was at Ayr Utd and didnt look out of place, in one of the worst teams they have ever had .

iF that is true then the games a bogey .One of the worst players I have seen in years.He was at Ayr Utd and didnt look out of place, in one of the worst teams they have ever had .

So, he played in a poor side at the age of 17/18? Is that really relevant now? The Cowden fans who saw him last season seem to rate him

Don't know if it's true, but heard Kris Boyd is coming from Rangers

Really? Would you want him? Wouldn't wish him at Falkirk if he was the last man available. In the world.

If he couldn't be bothered to get fit, far less kick ball or man, for his beloved Dodgers last season, what chance anyone else getting him motivated to try a leg? Plus he's a fud. Good luck with that one.

Really? Would you want him? Wouldn't wish him at Falkirk if he was the last man available. In the world.

If he couldn't be bothered to get fit, far less kick ball or man, for his beloved Dodgers last season, what chance anyone else getting him motivated to try a leg? Plus he's a fud. Good luck with that one.

Do you believe everything you read on the internet? :1eye

He is truthurts isn't he?

For a while I thought one of them was Truthhurts, but that guy mixed it up at times and could be a bit comical into the bargain.

There isn't a shirt big enough to fit him!

Could he not use David McNiven's old jersey?