The Queen of the South thread

Lack of queens banter in the Falkirk thread can't understand why ? Top four material or punched above your weight for three years ...what's the answer

I seem to recall similar searching questions about your own team last year. What was the answer?

You are right we are the eighth biggest supported team in Scotland but we fail every year.....at least we don't get beaten by team franchise

Hmmm didn't you go and lose there last season to stick one of the final nails in your play off coffin ?

You are right we are the eighth biggest supported team in Scotland but we fail every year.....at least we don't get beaten by team franchise

But you're a whole division below where you should be. You're hardly in any position to be criticising another club's position :lol:

Baird seems to be doing well just now but I wouldn't take him back ahead of (a fit) Hilson tbh.

Edited by 19QOS19

At the start of the season I knew it was going to be a tough one .What I hoped for was we would be organised and hard to beat .We are neither .We dont look fit and some of the signings aren't good enough .The football on show is horrific to watch ...no pace ...no passing ....... just hump it and hope .

Today would suggest he`s a key player in a team that is 7 points ahead of us with a game in hand. I suspect he`s pretty happy about how things are unfolding so far this season..

Probably.

At the end of the day it is only October and he is likely to be facing four fixtures against us next season if he remains at the Bairns. That said, it is likely that he will have at least two play-off games in May.

Edited by qos_75