The General Ross County Chat Thread

On 5/30/2017 at 13:41, frankthetank22 said:

Kets has been a youth coach for one season! What coaching badges has he got? 

A is enough to pass the criteria to be a manager.  Pro is needed for elite levels but there are always exceptions to that.

1 hour ago, frankthetank22 said:

Are you wanting Ketts installed the County manager before the new season?

Me?  No, you asked for information and I gave it.

Ketts is 100% management material but every manager has a shelf life and I don't want him to get the job too soon.

I think Ketts is another season or two away from being our manager- but I think he'll get there sooner rather than later.

Alloa at home on Saturday 15th.
Hibs at home on the Friday night (21st), as it's live on BT Sport. I'm happy as I'm away on the 22nd thought I'd miss it:thumsup2

I do think that our chances of getting through have been boosted by the games we have at home e.g Hibs away would have been such a hard task but at GES anything can happen and last season away at Alloa 3-2 but now that it's at home I see a comfortable 3 points :)

21 minutes ago, Spain said:

I'm bored. Can we sign someone now please?

I thought it was just me.

Central midfielder who played in Middlesborough reserves.  Wiki has him at 193cm but he's 172cm which would make him the shortest midfielder in the team.  He looks like a one-touch passer, a short-arse Busquets.

I thought it was just me.
Central midfielder who played in Middlesborough reserves.  Wiki has him at 193cm but he's 172cm which would make him the shortest midfielder in the team.  He looks like a one-touch passer, a short-arse Busquets.

What's the name?

Also, if OTB is to be believed, we're after a "Matt Green" (formerly of Mansfield Town).

Certainly not short of self-confidence:

Mansfield agreed to cancel his contract and Green said there had already been plenty of offers.

"It's from League Two to the Championship at this moment," he added. "I offer goals, I am still quick and strong and I look after myself. It will be interesting.

15 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

Lewis Maloney. I embedded a tweet with details but you might not have seen that. A few other Scottish clubs linked. But it's from TeamTalk, so it's not an official source.

:o:o 

Huge if true.