The General Ross County Chat Thread

7 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Seems like he was told he wasn’t going to feature (for whatever reason) and the old “mutual termination” was agreed upon. You’d know better than I, but it all seems fairly amicable from her perspective. Could be a PR thing, but it looks fairly routine to me.

Whatever the truth, I think the Daily Record spin is off the mark.

Saints fans will know better but Tommy Wright did confirm that there was an "incident" involving Foster which was reported to the club and it was being dealt with internally. Add that to the fact I'd check out the window if Amy MacDonald told me it was raining and I know which side I'm coming down in favour of here.

Saints fans will know better but Tommy Wright did confirm that there was an "incident" involving Foster which was reported to the club and it was being dealt with internally. Add that to the fact I'd check out the window if Amy MacDonald told me it was raining and I know which side I'm coming down in favour of here.

As I say, St Johnstone fans will know better than I, and it may just be a PR spin on her part.

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

As I say, St Johnstone fans will know better than I, and it may just be a PR spin on her part.

She most definitely has form for telling porky pies about the footballer she's currently shagging to paint him in a better light.

18 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Seems like he was told he wasn’t going to feature (for whatever reason) and the old “mutual termination” was agreed upon. You’d know better than I, but it all seems fairly amicable from her perspective. Could be a PR thing, but it looks fairly routine to me.

Whatever the truth, I think the Daily Record spin is off the mark.

I'd be amazed if that was true, considering hes started every game this season apart from one, dead rubber, Betfred game.

Our manager confirmed he'd been forced to report Fosters actions to the club, that he hadnt been at the club since the incident and an internal investigation was being concluded yesterday.

Edited by RandomGuy.

9 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Who was it he scrapped with at saints? Swanson?

Yep Swanson. He swung at him, fell over and Swanson booted him in the face. He also had a fight with a door at Dens Park and apparently a non-physical altercation with the manager.

22 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Yep Swanson. He swung at him, fell over and Swanson booted him in the face. He also had a fight with a door at Dens Park and apparently a non-physical altercation with the manager.

Imagine getting battered by wee Danny :lol:, that would be like you getting battered by TRS. Absolute minter. 

Armstrong released.
http://rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/news/archive/breaking-news-armstrong-departs-ross-county/
I had forgotten he was still around tbh.

I don’t think he or Semple were really of the quality required. I’m assuming somebody will be coming in though.

In my opinion we need to scrap the 4-4-2 as more often than not other sides are controlling the game in the middle, as much as I rate Vigurs he shouldn't be starting in a midfield 2. With our injuries i'd like is us to bring in a no nonsense Central Midfielder who can sit in front of the back 4. If we continue to play with the same 'style' we have been we  will either win games comfortably or get absolutely pumped rotten.