The General Ross County Chat Thread

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

We've signed Alex Samuel on loan from you.  First glance suggests a striker who doesn't score very often, what's he like?

I’d have kept him. Great work ethic and has a bigger arse than John McGinn. 

12 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

We've signed Alex Samuel on loan from you.  First glance suggests a striker who doesn't score very often, what's he like?

He’s a lovely, lovely bloke.  Who doesn’t score.  

A goal and or red on debut seems inevitable.  

Edit:  there is a theory, that actually seems to have some merit, that Roy signed him on religious grounds.  Check out his socials.  

Edited by Savage Henry

Nice to see the Facebook mob having an absolutely normal one about this. I’ve seen “saved our season” banded about 3 times already; I genuinely wonder what these people watch as it’s not the same games as me.

Just now, Matty-RCFC said:

Nice to see the Facebook mob having an absolutely normal one about this. I’ve seen “saved our season” banded about 3 times already; I genuinely wonder what these people watch as it’s not the same games as me.

Yup.  He’s miles off being good enough.  

19 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I really like him, he's as good at holding up the ball as anyone I have seen.  I expect him to do very well for you.

19 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

He's in essence the perfect foil for a striker like Billy Mckay, doing all his donkey work so he just has to wait for chances.

50 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

An absolute pest who’ll probably do well at that level. Can’t score to save himself mind you. It’s a good move for him that probably suits both clubs as I doubt he was going to feature much with Adams in charge.

Edited by Staggie_93

4 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Is he out of contract in the summer?

Signed a two year deal, out of contract in 2025.

6 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Signed a two year deal, out of contract in 2025.

By which you mean, a mutual agreement will probably be reached.   Along with Turner.  And Harmon.  And Reid.  

1 hour ago, Forfinn said:

Not good enough for a big team like Ross County. Will do well for a wee team like ICT.

Thank you brother!

WTF is going on with our club, I chose not to attend today's PT match but the reports of our own supporters being manhandled by security & thrown out are disgusting.

The atmosphere around Victoria Park since the return of DA has been poisonous, I've never seen a coach make a whole squad of players, WORSE like this before.

The head of the security needs a toe up their arse & Adams needs punted asap.

Just now, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

WTF is going on with our club, I chose not to attend today's PT match but the reports of our own supporters being manhandled by security & thrown out are disgusting.

The atmosphere around Victoria Park since the return of DA has been poisonous, I've never seen a coach make a whole squad of players, WORSE like this before.

The head of the security needs a toe up their arse & Adams needs punted asap.

Yup.