The General Ross County Chat Thread

Morecambe have very little money, regardless. Might be punts on absolute randoms he's have to go for (not that he's averse to that).

1 minute ago, Comrie said:

Morecambe have very little money, regardless. Might be punts on absolute randoms he's have to go for (not that he's averse to that).

He seemed to like Borthwick Jackson.  Wouldn’t be surprised if he rocked up there.  

6 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

That’s a bit gutting as they aren’t in my opinion a step up from us, on a free transfer aswell, hope we’ve at least asked the question

Totally agree. Probably pay a fair bit more than us though, unfortunately. 

On 19/06/2024 at 09:25, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Brown is the better footballer, no question. Efete is a physically taller, stronger figure to hold off attackers at the back post but Brown is far superior on the ball.

I'm unsure why Cowie would hand Efete a two year deal, I can only assume that he's affordable/cheap and that Cowie believes he can develop him into a better baller.

Efete is strong, but there are times where he genuinely looks like he's playing football for the first time. I think I've seen the ball run under his foot three times, which is remarkable for a pro footballer, and he just gives me the fear whenever in possession. If Don has seen something and maybe there is something on the confidence or mentality side that can be improved then I'm up for giving him a chance, very willing to be proven wrong here!

9 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Interesting to see that Adams has learnt from his spell at County. Instead of signing half the globe on loan, he’s decided not to sign any c**t for Morecambe.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

A couple of Adams classics in there, I think he’s had Songo’o everywhere he’s been! Loves a bit of Jordan Slew as well!

On 11/07/2024 at 21:35, Comrie said:

All I want from Loturi is some consistency in his decision making.

Agreed. There is a player there tho...

Liking the look of this team , hopefully get the job done with minimal fuss, hopefully Macleod shows up well being given a start

IMG_4334.jpeg

edited to add, it will be interesting to see who's captain given no Randall or Laidlaw, White or Leak would be my guess

Edited by Rcfc fan

8 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Liking the look of this team , hopefully get the job done with minimal fuss, hopefully Macleod shows up well being given a start

IMG_4334.jpeg

edited to add, it will be interesting to see who's captain given no Randall or Laidlaw, White or Leak would be my guess

I don’t know. That team is bereft of any creativity whatsoever.  0-0 seems like a good bet.   Edit:  two keepers on the bench.  That squad is far from finished. 

Edited by Savage Henry

I think Lamie might be captain.

Josh Reid is okay at this level, still don't think he can defend for toffee.

12 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

IMG_4334.jpeg

Good to see Macleod starting!

Leak took the armband during Baldwin’s spell of injury last year so assuming it’ll be him