The General Ross County Chat Thread

Sign him on-loan and only wheel him out for the derby games. Winding up a section of the ICT support and destroying Dundee United's plans of scraping into the top six at our expense.

giphy.gif

Edited by yoda

rosscounty.tv

Launches over the weekend. But it's effectively 'live' now.

The highlights are just what the SPFL put out, which is my initial disappointment.

The user interface is a bit Geocities, but it's functional.

There are some good interviews there from what I've seen so far.

Jim McIntyre comes across well.

Gardyne and Irvine are good at talking in front of the camera.

My thoughts - Gardyne has a career in the media ahead of him. Liam Boyce - less so. I have no idea what he's saying. Genuinely only pick up one in five words with him. Also, I'd be hard pushed to tell De Vita was Italian.

Other than the slightly uncomfortable presenter, I think that's excellent. Well done all involved.

Contrary to reports in the press, we apparently made no contact whatsoever with Wigan over Billy McKay.

Contrary to reports in the press, we apparently made no contact whatsoever with Wigan over Billy McKay.

Can't believe that, not often the media get it wrong...

I hear our bid for young Nathan Austin has been rejected by East Fife.

We'll go in with an improved bid, like we did with Lovejoy. And we'll get him. Or we'll pull a Rangers and deeply unsettle the lad with speculation.

Austin's been getting rave reviews this season. Apparently tore Motherwell apart in the League Cup game this week. He's a lightening-quick forward - that's the only thing I think our squad is missing. Would be a great singing IMO.

That ratio over the course of a full season would be just under 80 points ( 79.8 ). That would have been enough for 2nd last season (Aberdeen finished with 75).

Edited by Spain

I wonder what the story is regarding Bachmann? My unfounded guess is that he was signed on the understanding that he would be number one, but Fox's form has stopped that from happening.

It's not an ideal situation for us, especially with Fox stil possibly having injury problems and Bachmann looking excellent in his cameo against Hamilton.

Farewell sweet Austrian prince x

Pretty surprised at Woods coming back. Must not have worked out at Shrewsbury. A player I wasn't keen on at first but grew to like and one I would have liked to stay. With all the other new signings I'm not sure where he'll be in the pack. If I recall he played quite well with Irvine in the middle.