The General Ross County Chat Thread

A great day, didn't see it after last weeks Dens debacle, and didn't see Accies beating Dundee, cheers Martin!

Can start planning for next season now, please sign that contract offer Alex.

I can't remember where but I've seen a quote from Jim stating that planning was already underway. Maybe there will be the odd PCA between now and the end of the season.

I've done the maths on the fixtures, and there should be 1 pot-luck left for the draw. Either ourselves or St Johnstone will get an extra trip to Parkhead, whichever one draws that short straw will get the other one at home. Seeing as we're due St Johnstone at home anyway, it looks like we'll probably get that extra bogey trip to Celtic.

Celtic: Aberdeen (H), Hearts (A), Motherwell (H), St Johnstone (A), County (H).

Aberdeen: Celtic (A), Hearts (H), Motherwell (H), St Johnstone (A), County (H).

Hearts: Celtic (H), Aberdeen (A), Motherwell (A), St Johnstone (H), County (H).

Motherwell: Celtic (A), Aberdeen (A), Hearts (H), St Johnstone (H), County (A).

St. Johnstone: Celtic (H), Aberdeen (H), Hearts (A), Motherwell (A), County (A).

County: Aberdeen (A), Celtic (A), Hearts (A), Motherwell (H), St. Johnstone (H).

Looking at those fixtures, I'd say we have a slight advantage over Saints & Motherwell, seeing as we have both of them at home.

I really don't fancy the prospect of #CelticAwayHawaiianDay though  :(

If it's Aberdeen or Hearts (preferably Hearts) though...  :thumsup2

Hearts away Hawaiian day would be incredible. The locals in poncy Grassmarket establishments won't know if we are wearing fancy dress or are just hipsters.

Heats away for the themed away-day would be great.  8)

Has a decision about the theme been made, would it be Hawaiin again??

Edited by frankthetank22

No, it's just them of the first team.  Of the u20s who have played in the first team McLaughlin will be out of contract, but I don't know about Morrison.

I'd imagine McLaughlin is pretty much guaranteed a two year deal.  He might actually make it.  

Dundee thread was saying they were looking at Jamie on a pre contract. Can't see it happening unless just for building up squad

There's a decent player in there somewhere. He just never got it together this season. Bit like De Vita. Unfortunately we can't punt him as he's got another year.