The General Ross County Chat Thread

I suppose it's only for one game, bottom six and relegation beckons for county. :D

fella I know it is a fishing trip but I can't resist!

We are aware we will be bottom 6 that's a given.

But talk of relegation when most teams including us have to sign half a team yet is nonsense.

Obviously we have no chance of staying up since we lost 1 game last season :rolleyes:

fella I know it is a fishing trip but I can't resist!

We are aware we will be bottom 6 that's a given.

But talk of relegation when most teams including us have to sign half a team yet is nonsense.

Obviously we have no chance of staying up since we lost 1 game last season :rolleyes:

Good luck to you, but you're making the same mistake as Dunfermline fans in underestimating the gulf in quality between the SPL and first division.

Good luck to you, but you're making the same mistake as Dunfermline fans in underestimating the gulf in quality between the SPL and first division.

The mistake of optimism after a multi-record breaking season? Beg your pardon sir, we'll be more modest in future :rolleyes:

The mistake of optimism after a multi-record breaking season? Beg your pardon sir, we'll be more modest in future :rolleyes:

Thank you for demonstrating how far standards have slipped in the first division. It used to be that it was the most competitive league in Scotland. Now any team that can afford a couple of SPL flops can romp it.

The stand which is being built on the away end terracing looks woeful. Not much coverage if it rains.

Well lets think this through. A terrace with no cover if it rains, or a stand with some cover if it rains. What would you rather?

Well lets think this through. A terrace with no cover if it rains, or a stand with some cover if it rains. What would you rather?

A terrace with no cover. "Pwaper" football and all that.

The stand which is being built on the away end terracing looks woeful. Not much coverage if it rains.

Eh? Nothing wrong with it as far as I can see. Certainly be better than either of the new stands built at the Longman landfill.

Eh? Nothing wrong with it as far as I can see. Certainly be better than either of the new stands built at the Longman landfill.

I'm not having that. They are fine examples of how a stadium should be built. Better than Wembley I think.