Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Donathan said:

I don't think many Tory members are proper transphobes, they just object to the behaviour of trans activists trying to give airtime to an unimportant fringe issue.

We don't mind you so long as you sit down, shut up and don't so much as ask for people to use your correct pronouns isn't quite the glowing position on transgender rights that you seem to think it is.

13 minutes ago, Donathan said:

I don't think many Tory members are proper transphobes, they just object to the behaviour of trans activists trying to give airtime to an unimportant fringe issue.

‘I’m not a bigot, I’m just standing on a bigoted platform. And someone else made me do it’. 

f**k off. 

Would be odd for many of declared leadership candidates to be making such a deal of it in the opening days of the campaign if they didn't have reasonable confidence that a fair chunk of the grassroots membership cared enough about it. 

58 minutes ago, superbigal said:

I would vote for the candidate with the biggest arse.

There's no point in asking you'll get no reply

Oh we're so Screenshot_20220710-212140_Chrome.jpg

I'd never have guessed that @superbigal would be a wid, but here we are  :wub:

4 hours ago, Clown Job said:

The Tories are full Trump

Quite right, Bloody courts, if I say something is legal then who are they to disagree? 

my defence lawyer has asked if have an alternative approach for the trial, after they stopped laughing

47 minutes ago, Donathan said:

The only people I've heard mention it in the leadership campaign are the anti woke/anti trans culture warriors.

58 minutes ago, MrWorldwideJr said:

We don't mind you so long as you sit down, shut up and don't so much as ask for people to use your correct pronouns isn't quite the glowing position on transgender rights that you seem to think it is.

I’d rather the government focussed it’s time and energy on real issues that affect most/all of the population and not a tiny subset.

Frankly I have no issue with what people want to identify themselves as and neither should the government. 

2 minutes ago, Donathan said:

I’d rather the government focussed it’s time and energy on real issues that affect most/all of the population and not a tiny subset.

Frankly I have no issue with what people want to identify themselves as and neither should the government. 

So just to be clear, this means that you are against the Conservative party's current culture war obsession with transgender people and think that those in the leadership contest trying to gain support by stirring up anti-trans sentiment should stop?

8 minutes ago, MrWorldwideJr said:

So just to be clear, this means that you are against the Conservative party's current culture war obsession with transgender people and think that those in the leadership contest trying to gain support by stirring up anti-trans sentiment should stop?

Yes correct. 

They're all doing the Wokey-Cokey. Is all this anti-trans anti-woke to appeal to all the old blue rinse bible bashing brigade? Here is the description of woke - The meaning of WOKE is aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice) why the f**k do they think that's a bad thing?

Incredible that anyone thinks the Conservative Party actually believes their guff about 'elf 'n' safety/PC gone mad/wokeness/cancel culture/whatever they've decided to label criticism these days.

Next folk will be claiming the Tories truly believe that immigration into a shrinking population is a genuine bad thing.

11 minutes ago, MrWorldwideJr said:

Fair enough. Maybe lead with that next time instead of going for the 'it's all the trans people's fault that people are being transphobic to them' thing.

My point is that a lot of the Tory leadership candidates are conflating the fact that the public are fed up with excessive time being given to debating trans issues for genuine transphobia. Most of us just want to let the trans communities do their thing in peace but slash the level of airtime this fringe issue is getting. 

11 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Gove backing Badenoch confirming her status as the biggest threat to humanity in Britains Biggest c**t '22.

Badenoch would be hilarious as PM.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Badenoch would be hilarious as PM.

About 3 days ago was the first I'd ever heard of her. She'll be out early as Braverman will get the fruitloop QAnon ERG vote and anyone who liked Bozo wont back her if Gove is.