Top of the league and you're no....

28 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Still absolutely baffles me how bad QP were in the 5-0 scudding a few months ago. Our next game should be a bit closer you’d imagine. 

The overall team have kicked on an incredible amount since that game but honestly a massive factor is not having Eze on the pitch now. He seems a lovely guy but he’s just a big bombscare at the back which made the players around him a lot more prone to making erratic errors at the back. Akinyemi exposed that massively 

Charlie Fox has since came back from injury and we’ve won every single game, winning 8 consecutively. Best centre back in the league for me 

Still not over that 3-2 game in all honesty 🤣

Edited by qpfc

36 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Still absolutely baffles me how bad QP were in the 5-0 scudding a few months ago. Our next game should be a bit closer you’d imagine. 

We were a bit unlucky that day, I felt, but Ayr were absolutely terrific up front and at the back. We've really moved on with Murray spunkadelic and the midfield outstanding. 

• 3 weeks later...