Celtic v Hearts. 21st August.

49 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Good day for Celtic. 3 points and they get to pretend it was a ‘tough game’ and they overcame a real obstacle today. 

I just don’t know how they do it. It’s obviously nothing to do with their team of multi million pound international players, or their annual wage bill that would keep most clubs in Scotland in business for the next 20 years, so it must be down to the Celtic fans who support their players better than everyone else. 

Just the 7 yellows and 2 reds for Hearts today, no bookings for Celtic, naturally. It’s getting to the stage where games away at Ibrox and Parkhead should be written off. Just send out a team of boys and take a 15-0 beating. You would probably still have fans running on the park, and singing songs about how they play football ‘the Glasgow Celtic way’. 

10 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

I just don’t know how they do it. It’s obviously nothing to do with their team of multi million pound international players, or their annual wage bill that would keep most clubs in Scotland in business for the next 20 years, so it must be down to the Celtic fans who support their players better than everyone else. 

Just the 7 yellows and 2 reds for Hearts today, no bookings for Celtic, naturally. It’s getting to the stage where games away at Ibrox and Parkhead should be written off. Just send out a team of boys and take a 15-0 beating. You would probably still have fans running on the park, and singing songs about how they play football ‘the Glasgow Celtic way’. 

Did you watch the game? Was there a tackle from a Celtic player that merited a yellow? 

6 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Did you watch the game? Was there a tackle from a Celtic player that merited a yellow? 

I didn’t watch it no. Celtic are a team of saints aren’t they? 90+ minutes and they didn’t commit a foul worthy of a booking, but the opposition got 9 (Nine). I can imagine how it panned out though. Hearts players booked for their first tackle in the middle of the pitch, as Celtics band of hatchet men stroll about the park doing as they please, safe in the knowledge that no punishment will be forthcoming. I’ve seen it too many times before, and any facts that you might think will make me change my mind will be dismissed. 

1 minute ago, IrishBhoy said:

I didn’t watch it no. Celtic are a team of saints aren’t they? 90+ minutes and they didn’t commit a foul worthy of a booking, but the opposition got 9 (Nine). I can imagine how it panned out though. Hearts players booked for their first tackle in the middle of the pitch, as Celtics band of hatchet men stroll about the park doing as they please, safe in the knowledge that no punishment will be forthcoming. I’ve seen it too many times before, and any facts that you might think will make me change my mind will be dismissed. 

You could have stopped after your first sentence. If you didn’t watch it then even trying to participate in a conversation which alludes to some sort of bias is a level of dumbfuckery only a special few are capable of.

So here is a suggestion, go watch the game and then come back with an opinion as to whether a Celtic player merited a yellow card

6 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Upset that no children got assaulted today? 

You’ve got a real bee in your bonnet about that haven’t you. Away tagging me on different threads like it’s some sort of serious matter :lol: I hope you did enjoy that result today, if you can manage to take some sort of personal satisfaction from watching a team win with a budget many multiples of the other then I’m happy for you, because you must have absolutely nothing else going on in your life. 

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

You could have stopped after your first sentence. If you didn’t watch it then even trying to participate in a conversation which alludes to some sort of bias is a level of dumbfuckery only a special few are capable of.

So here is a suggestion, go watch the game and then come back with an opinion as to whether a Celtic player merited a yellow card

No. 

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Then hopefully you realise just how stupid your little rant was 

And hopefully you realise how embarrassing it is to be part of a fan base that genuinely thinks the referees have an agenda against you, even when you were winning 12 trophies in a row. It’s not even just the fans, Celtic employee Tom Boyd, who has the IQ of a puddle, regularly spouts this victim mentality nonsense that comes so easily to Celtic fans. 

10 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

And hopefully you realise how embarrassing it is to be part of a fan base that genuinely thinks the referees have an agenda against you, even when you were winning 12 trophies in a row. It’s not even just the fans, Celtic employee Tom Boyd, who has the IQ of a puddle, regularly spouts this victim mentality nonsense that comes so easily to Celtic fans. 

Except i don’t think the referees have an agenda against us so like your other post this one too was utterly pointless.

I see a pattern emerging