County vs Aberdeen, 03/09/22

Looked a yellow in real time and highlights haven't changed my mind. His leg was across the player with his momentum going past not through him. More of a trip than a leg breaker. The fat racist is at it and successfully deflecting from his goalie taking out Miovski. Clever racist. 

He quite clearly goes studs up into Johnson’s knee and doesn’t win the ball. Also, if by goalie taking out Miovski, you mean Laidlaw punching the ball and Miovski hitting the deck like a prime fud then you’ve got a point. Agreed on the last sentence though.

10 hours ago, coprolite said:

Looked a yellow in real time and highlights haven't changed my mind. His leg was across the player with his momentum going past not through him. More of a trip than a leg breaker. The fat racist is at it and successfully deflecting from his goalie taking out Miovski. Clever racist. 

Anything, and I mean anything that the fat racist c**t MacKay says should instantly be dismissed, ignored, set on fire & thrown in the sea.

Preferably tied to him & his concrete slippers. 

Reflecting in more detail on the game…

A few folks (on both sides, I think) have said Aberdeen looked pretty good. I mean… I get where you’re coming from. There was a fair bit of stuff that they were pretty decent at, and definitely some things they were better than County at. But in terms of any of the things that REALLY MATTER in a football match (scoring goals, which is made possible by creating goal-scoring opportunities), I thought they were utterly howfin, laughable even. The potential’s there, and this was probably an off day in those key areas, but based on what is required to win a game I strongly disagree with the suggestion they deserved more out of the game than County did.

Now, as for County… painful, painful stuff. It’s inexplicable that we can terrorise Hearts at Tynecastle for the opening 45 minutes of the season, and a few weeks later apparently go out at home against Aberdeen with tactics and instructions along the line of “Don’t lose this game, and wherever you do, don’t even think about trying to impose yourself in any way.” It’s so frustrating, because there is no doubt whatsoever we are capable of bringing more to the table than that. The players we brought on and the few minutes of the game in which we HAD to score to take something out of it proved that.

Edited by The Great Stagsby

18 minutes ago, The Great Stagsby said:

Reflecting in more detail on the game…

A few folks (on both sides, I think) have said Aberdeen looked pretty good. I mean… I get where you’re coming from. There was a fair bit of stuff that they were pretty decent at, and definitely some things they were better than County at. But in terms of any of the things that REALLY MATTER in a football match (scoring goals, which is made possible by creating goal-scoring opportunities), I thought they were utterly howfin, laughable even. The potential’s there, and this was probably an off day in those key areas, but based on what is required to win a game I strongly disagree with the suggestion they deserved more out of the game than County did.

Now, as for County… painful, painful stuff. It’s inexplicable that we can terrorise Hearts at Tynecastle for the opening 45 minutes of the season, and a few weeks later apparently go out at home against Aberdeen with tactics and instructions along the line of “Don’t lose this game, and wherever you do, don’t even think about trying to impose yourself in any way.” It’s so frustrating, because there is no doubt whatsoever we are capable of bringing more to the table than that. The players we brought on and the few minutes of the game in which we HAD to score to take something out of it proved that.

You’re right to an extent re our play in the final third. It was wasteful to say the least. 

Don’t think it’s unfair to say we were better on the whole and if the game ends 1-0 on 94 minutes I doubt there’s many county fans on here saying they’ve been robbed of a point. 

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You’re right to an extent re our play in the final third. It was wasteful to say the least. 

Don’t think it’s unfair to say we were better on the whole and if the game ends 1-0 on 94 minutes I doubt there’s many county fans on here saying they’ve been robbed of a point. 

To be fair, I agree (which may seem contradictory!). I think a draw was a completely fair result, and Aberdeen can’t have any complaints. Had it ended 1-0, I would have said that was fair and wouldn’t have had any complaints (about the result!).

Atmosphere was the best for many a season for an away game. My ticket was behind the goals but someone took my seat so I just moved to the side. 

Can only say what others have said  that we was excellent until the final ball so hopefully we will work on that this week as previous games we was a lot more creative.

There is a lot of positive this season which the football is a lot better than than last 3 seasons and I think the results should be a lot better.