Celtic v Livingston

4 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Bit overly optimistic thinking we'll get 1.

Some other Scottish team is going to score against them eventually (apart from crack European outfits, who, despite being overwhelmed by the "atmosphere", and "being on the ropes" for nearly 60 minutes, seem to be able to score at will), it might as well be you.

And you might not concede 6! :)

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Some other Scottish team is going to score against them eventually (apart from crack European outfits, who, despite being overwhelmed by the "atmosphere", and "being on the ropes" for nearly 60 minutes, seem to be able to score at will), it might as well be you.

And you might not concede 6! :)

Fair enough, with my Livi tinted specs on and all reason going out the window, i'm going for us winning 1-0 or getting a draw, with either Nouble or Guthrie scoring our goal.

Spoiler

In all likelihood though, your prediction is far more sensible.

5 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Fair enough, with my Livi tinted specs on and all reason going out the window, i'm going for us winning 1-0 or getting a draw, with either Nouble or Guthrie scoring our goal.

That's the spirit - up there in the optimism stakes with the Celtic fans who thought they'd beat Real Madrid...

9 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

And there goes the chances of me even bothering to find a stream or keep an eye on the twitter feed. 

Surprised he's still allowed to do our games.

Don't worry, looking like the game will be postponed with the Nation being in mourning. Hearing there will be an announcement at 6.30 regarding Liz.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The reaction/banners/songs at Celtic Park for the next home match will be very interesting.

It's very sad that anyone should have to consider that in 2022.

I’m looking forward to seeing it 

Hopefully the seethe it creates can help towards the energy crisis