Week 4

lichtie23

1 minute ago, jagfox said:

Over 500 yards of offense each 😂

I mean, you normally only get 8'ish possessions in an NFL game, so if the D is giving up 6 or 7 TD's and a couple of FG's you really have to wonder if they aren't betting against themselves. Just go and run 20 yard deep Prevent right from the opening KO, and the O is bound to f**k up at some point and still score fewer than 48.

17 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

48-45 :bag

Both DC's should be fired, and every defensive player on both teams fined their game cheque. 

Every year media gets worked up about how much better the Lions will be, because they've brought in such and such Offensive players.

And then every year, their Defence sucks balls.

46 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

The New York Football Giants are 3-1

Always ahead after your first TD.

Thought the turning point for us was Morrow missing the tackle for a loss on Saquan and then us letting Daniel Jones get exactly the same TD as he had earlier in the game, next play. 

Once again, our Defence was much better second half, but were always playing catchup and Giants looked like they could have gone up a gear.

1 minute ago, Brummie Clyde said:

No, I think that's reserved for Prime Ministers and Presidents 

No way Liz Truss wipes out her own returner, then scampers after a dead ball while surrounded by opponents determined to touch it and make it live.

Mind you, I doubt Tyron Johnson could kill the Queen and wreck the entire UK economy in ten days either.

That's hilarious. Raiders WR comes down with the ball with his foot entirely in the white, and the nearest zebra calls it a TD. 

Anyone who contends these guys aren't totally fucking useless and ruin games is at it. It wasn't always like this though. They've got worse the more and more things are made reviewable, and I'm not talking about overturned calls, I mean that they are routinely blowing simple calls that they got right 99% of the time before these things became reviewable. It's like the NFL have told them to deliberately be incompetent in order to showcase the replay system.