County V Well

Sounds like we'll still be without Slattery, Efford and Aarons for the game tonight which is a bit of a blow, particularly Slattery.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cornelius and Goss starting as the two deeper midfielders meaning we could have McKinstry/Shields, Tierney and Spittal supporting Van Veen, but that is probably a bit too lightweight a midfield if County are likely to go fairly direct as they're posters are suggesting. Expect Maguire and Shields will keep their places ahead of Tierney and McKinstry. 

43 minutes ago, dezz said:

Sounds like we'll still be without Slattery, Efford and Aarons for the game tonight which is a bit of a blow, particularly Slattery.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cornelius and Goss starting as the two deeper midfielders meaning we could have McKinstry/Shields, Tierney and Spittal supporting Van Veen, but that is probably a bit too lightweight a midfield if County are likely to go fairly direct as they're posters are suggesting. Expect Maguire and Shields will keep their places ahead of Tierney and McKinstry. 

Is that James' son?

is tonight known as the Stuart kettlewell derby yet? it should be.

Anyway, Start Ross Tierney tonight, Maguire just will not do for me, Mckinstry over Shields as well.

Wouldn't be against a two up top (Moult & KVV), how we make that work though I have no idea, Maybe this?

Goss Cornelius Spittal

Tierney

Moult KVV

Edited by Neil86

We sometimes gets streams if the club has a TV channel that shows it abroad (Aberdeen/OF) but if they don't you're shit out of luck. As am I, as I am in work until 7:30.

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:
2 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

It’ll be on hesgoal I’d assume. County don’t offer any sort of streaming service now.

This might be a daft question but, if there's no streaming service, how can it find its way to hesgoal? Surely they can't hack the BBC feed?

Motherwell have a live video feed for international subscribers.

4 hours ago, dezz said:

Ignore me! Seems Stevie Hammell has developed his press conference poker face! Slattery and Efford in from the start 😂

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Cheers, didn't realise that they would be streaming it although County aren't. I assumed we'd use the home team's stream rather than having to set up cameras at an away ground.

Cameras are there for the purposes of league filming. Every game is filmed with a minimum of 4 cameras. 

20 minutes ago, boozyBJ said:

Slatts is back 🤘🏻

It's been a while since I've been FUCKING DELIGHTED to see someone return. Especially since Hammell's grand plan specifically includes Slattery as a main player.