Arbroath v Dundee

2 minutes ago, Denspark1893 said:

We are making no progress under Bowyer.... 2 shots on target versus Arbroath is and willalways be unacceptable

No Dundee fan can be happy with this.... I am fucking raging with the whole shitshow from top to bottom

No pride... No fight.. No skill...No tatics

It is extremely depressing. 

Old guy with a walking stick in the stand fighting with a guy down below. Some scenes.

Legzdins needing to be held back as he started arguing with fans as well shortly before that.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Dundee fans unbelievable at boooing

Cheers man, I know we're rivals on the park but appreciate you can see beyond that and give credit where it's due.

There was a round of applause from the home end in the first half that very nearly took my breath away.

Just now, RawB93 said:

Cheers man, I know we're rivals on the park but appreciate you can see beyond that and give credit where it's due.

There was a round of applause from the home end in the first half that very nearly took my breath away.

I left the ground on full time to loud booes, then they stopped and then out of nowhere they started again, then they stopped and started again. Extremely impressive 

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I left the ground on full time to loud booes, then they stopped and then out of nowhere they started again, then they stopped and started again. Extremely impressive 

Because Legzdins was trying to fight with the fans.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

When things like this start with the fans, it usually spells the end for the player.

McMullan and Robinson had a second separate incident where they were trying to fight with the fans as well.

Well that was a pleasant surprise played well and probably deserved to win but not complaining, would've taken a point pre match. Had Dundee under the cosh 1st half and against the breeze in the 2nd half gave Dundee not a lot of chances. Dundee had no idea how to play in the breezy conditions and their keepers kicking into the wind was laughable. 

Despite another shocker we’re still only 3 points off the top. 

Well done to Arbroath. Sounds like you deserved to win. 

Who knows what our next result will be!? 

Thank you. 

30 minutes ago, keptie said:

Well that was a pleasant surprise played well and probably deserved to win but not complaining, would've taken a point pre match. Had Dundee under the cosh 1st half and against the breeze in the 2nd half gave Dundee not a lot of chances. Dundee had no idea how to play in the breezy conditions and their keepers kicking into the wind was laughable. 

If we’d put those performances in even for good periods of games in the games we’ve lost then I actually wouldn’t have too many complaints. The difference between last Saturday and today is absolutely ridiculous, we looked like a team so would make minimal changes going into next game even though we were missing big players today

4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Iv said it everything Iv watched Dundee.

Cammy Kerr is an atrocious football player and is only there because he is a supporter 

I can't agree with this.

Probably the fittest in the team for years, quite pacy, good at last ditch challenges, always gives 100%.

However wastes far too many final balls.

Not the worst, but not the best.