Arbroath v Dundee

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

If we’d put those performances in even for good periods of games in the games we’ve lost then I actually wouldn’t have too many complaints. The difference between last Saturday and today is absolutely ridiculous, we looked like a team so would make minimal changes going into next game even though we were missing big players today

We had the correct attitude today, last week especially the mentality of some of our team was questionable.

8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I can't agree with this.

Probably the fittest in the team for years, quite pacy, good at last ditch challenges, always gives 100%.

However wastes far too many final balls.

Not the worst, but not the best.

So runs about a lot then? 

I thought Bitsindou didn’t know what he was doing for the first 20 minutes - not surprising given his short time at the club - and that contributed to Dundee’s goal, but he came on to a decent game. Maybe lucky he was up against Sheridan who was awful. The rest of the back 4 were terrific.
I liked Tait - first time I’ve seen him.
Kareem at least showed in his “cameo” that he’s strong willing to battle.

3 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

I thought Bitsindou didn’t know what he was doing for the first 20 minutes - not surprising given his short time at the club - and that contributed to Dundee’s goal, but he came on to a decent game. Maybe lucky he was up against Sheridan who was awful. The rest of the back 4 were terrific.

Wow! 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bowyer's interview is mental.

Says we should have won, didn't hear any boos at FT but they've been fantastic with him, and he now knows why people go on about Arbroath away.

Dick Cambell must have given him a lesson today on how to talk a load of tosh at these interviews😀

22 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

Bitsindou was excuse my language here fucking excellent!!!! Couldn’t see goal well enough to comment on him there tbf but it come from us losing the ball on the edge of their box after peppering the Dundee goal and having 2/3 cleared off the line, most of our team were in the Dundee box not sure who was actually at the back when the goal went in 

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Bitsindou was excuse my language here fucking excellent!!!! Couldn’t see goal well enough to comment on him there tbf but it come from us losing the ball on the edge of their box after peppering the Dundee goal and having 2/3 cleared off the line, most of our team were in the Dundee box not sure who was actually at the back when the goal went in 

Stan is talking nonsense 

Wasn’t very optimistic when I seen the team being announced, the state of our bench and our dismal performance last week but very much improved performance unlucky not to come away with 3 points some great chances early in the game cleared off the line. Bobby linn doing Bobby linn things what a strike! Hopefully kick on and get a few results now with tob and Stewart hopefully back next week.