Arbroath v Dundee

Feared the worst when we went a goal down after 5 minutes, a cross from the right an unmarked player, simple header. But we stuck at it and got a deserved equaliser with a Bobby Linn trademark free kick from about 30 yards, off the underside of the bar , off the keeper, into the net. For that free kick alone Bobby should be man of the match but he did enough in the game to be mom anyway.

We probably had more attempts at goal than Dundee did but with the wind behind us I think Gold was our only player who had a couple of shots from outside the box, both blocked by defenders. 

Good all round team effort and with a bit of luck we could have taken all 3 points.

Dundee, pre-season favourites to win the league, must be worrying how they have only taken 1 point against two of the teams who were at the bottom of the league.

Edited by SotesBornalichtie

17 hours ago, stan3600 said:

It’s my opinion. They say arguing on the internet is like playing Real Tennis. Even if you win you’re still a p***k.

Watch highlights back, no way you could blame the big man for that goal he was out trying to close the cross down 

Looks like Little got a wee push in the back maybe should’ve been a foul but was clever from Rudden

Watch highlights back, no way you could blame the big man for that goal he was out trying to close the cross down 

That’s the point. He didn’t get close to closing the cross down. Listen, I thought he was good, just a bit unsure of his positioning for the first 20 minutes or so.

4 hours ago, stan3600 said:

That’s the point. He didn’t get close to closing the cross down. Listen, I thought he was good, just a bit unsure of his positioning for the first 20 minutes or so.

Don’t know what more he could’ve done to be totally honest. Think that is extremely harsh