Athletic, Alloa vs. Athletic, Dunfermline

1 hour ago, Heaton said:

Same for everyone though and these is consistency. Just consistently shite

Yeah they've been consistently shite for everyone, I just mean it's been very noticable this season, I've been at every home game and there hasn't been one yet where I've sat thinking WTF. There was a head knock one a couple of weeks back, can't recall if it was the Falkirk game or not. Boy gets a head knock, goes down, ref notices and plays on, eventually the ball goes out and the game is stopped. 20 minutes later, a boy gets a run of the mill knock after a challenge, play continues and then within 10 seconds he stops the game. Is it not meant to be the other way about?

On 09/10/2022 at 15:21, Alloamad said:

Apart from the pre match beer there was only 2 real moments of enjoyment during the afternoon, the guy taking a terracing tumble and watching McPake melting down, he’s an angry man emoji23.png We were way off the pace, especially first half. We’ve looked at our most dangerous when we’ve pressed high in numbers and we didn’t do that. A little better second half but the game was over, Dunfermline worth the win. I do hope Devine gave his shirt to Todorov after the game as he spent every challenge trying to get it off his back, both numbers had been ripped off. That badger headed linesman watched it go on all game, useless twat. Anyway, hopefully a return to form next week

Really sick of watching refs ignoring blatant jersey pulling,and physical two handed arm and body pulling on Alloa players,refs give plenty of these against us in the same games,makes me mad as hell watching refs blatantly allowing these fouls against us.

9 minutes ago, Alloa 68 said:

Really sick of watching refs ignoring blatant jersey pulling,and physical two handed arm and body pulling on Alloa players,refs give plenty of these against us in the same games,makes me mad as hell watching refs blatantly allowing these fouls against us.

mad as hell 😂

Careful you're starting to sound like a OF fan