Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian

21 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Unfair Invocation of Takei IMVHO. (Not) Fun fact, my first ever Killie game was a Desmond in a Scottish Cup replay, I blame Neil Berry for this result.

My first game was an Arch Bishop of Cape Town with Kilie too. Scottish Cup 1983.

27 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

The tinkerman strikes again.

Fuckin sick of these McInnes subs that makes us worse week after week.

Still only 3.5 years of this negative pish to put up with.

I think you should start with Brad Lyons next week, then take him off so at least you can say the subs improved things.

The tinkerman strikes again.

Fuckin sick of these McInnes subs that makes us worse week after week.
Still only 3.5 years of this negative pish to put up with.

The same negative pish that had us 2-0 up in the first place aye?

How did it finish after his master class in changes again?

The game finished 2-2, I'm not sure how that corresponds to "negative pish". He brought 2 forwards on at 2-1, yes that was a poor decision but it wasn't a negative one. Sadly we don't have a good squad so you're going to be downgrading every time you make a change.

I just have no idea how anyone could walk away from a performance like that (or on Wednesday) and think that "negative" was an even remotely appropriate word to describe any aspect of what we did.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

The game finished 2-2, I'm not sure how that corresponds to "negative pish". He brought 2 forwards on at 2-1, yes that was a poor decision but it wasn't a negative one. Sadly we don't have a good squad so you're going to be downgrading every time you make a change.

I just have no idea how anyone could walk away from a performance like that (or on Wednesday) and think that "negative" was an even remotely appropriate word to describe any aspect of what we did.

Did you even read the full initial post?

Try putting my post into context instead of picking out the parts that suit you while convieniently ignoring that parts that don't.

I was talking about the changes he constantly makes. I've yet to see him make subs that benefit the team.