Elgin City v Albion Rovers 11/10/2022

A great chance for City to enter a play off position (Yeah I know, far too early to get excited) which considering just a few weeks ago we were bottom. Rovers will be buoyed by their win on Saturday, however Elgin are in a purple patch just now and I can't see past a home win by at least a couple of goals. 

A game that was reminiscent of football at this level ten years or so ago, it didn't spend much time on the ground.

Think the Rovers can be disappointed they didn't take at least a point from that, they were the better team overall for me and I'd be interested to see the penalty claims again. Fair play to those that travelled up, a very decent number for a Tuesday night.

I thought we were poor but did enough in the end and are building some decent momentum now.

Agree entirely with afca32. Terrible game played at 100 mph and Elgin unable to get any possession not for the first time this season. A lucky 3 points and we will need to play a lot better this Saturday and try and slow the game down to keep better possession. Kane had little chance this evening due to diabolical service from our midfield but our back four were solid