Jerry Yates and Mason Holgate

Yates was born in Doncaster a town that was historically Scottish but was never returned to England 

Technically can he play for Scotland?Good player and he is on fire just now

And more importantly so was Mason Holgate he is injured just now but sure will come back into the Everton team

I bet these guys might not even be aware off there small chance off having a international career

I understand they would need to want to play for us first especially Holgate 

Edited by General dissaray

Doncaster is part off Scotland though watch the link provided its never been handed back to the English 

It’s also illegal for someone to carry a plank of wood down a street due to some ancient law that hasn’t officially been changed but it doesn’t mean we should start sending people to jail for it.

7 minutes ago, Aidan said:

It’s also illegal for someone to carry a plank of wood down a street due to some ancient law that hasn’t officially been changed but it doesn’t mean we should start sending people to jail for it.

It doesn't but when our idiots at the,SFA are still envocking a gentlemans agreement that doesn't benefit our smaller populated country in the slightest,maybe we should be looking at other avenues to attract the best players?

Irish and Northern Irish are both happy to get players switching over and you get south American players playing for European nations on recidency rules making them better

I don't see why this would be a problem especially when Doncaster is quite clearly still part off Scotland 

But the fools in charge here have a archaic gentlemans agreement with England meaning we cant cap players on residency rules the rugby boys got no problem using it to

15 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I was born in Doncaster.

It is definitely still part of Scotland. 

Hide contents

That's what I tell myself anyway.

You don't mean...like the Earl of Doncaster?

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Pretty dull trolling material by the OP. Disappointing.

I think he's genuine, you know.

If you ran a football club, you'd definitely employ Dryhorce just for the craic. Have a laugh at his copypasted reports about the top talent that Stalybridge Celtic Ladies are bringing through, then completely ignore all of it.

3 hours ago, General dissaray said:

It doesn't but when our idiots at the,SFA are still envocking a gentlemans agreement that doesn't benefit our smaller populated country in the slightest,maybe we should be looking at other avenues to attract the best players?

It's not a gentleman's agreement, it's part of FIFA rules.