The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

During this time of economic hardship I wonder what sacrifices the Sunak family will have to make?

Also when did being a believer in sky fairies become something for a PM, and the MSM acolytes, to boast about.

What sacrifices are you making.

Is the £m plus SIPP holding up?

Still sipping Rioja in a warm climate?

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

During this time of economic hardship I wonder what sacrifices the Sunak family will have to make?

Also when did being a believer in sky fairies become something for a PM, and the MSM acolytes, to boast about.

I doubt his kids will be clustered round a candle sharing a broken rich tea biscuit as their main meal of the day. 

If he utters the "all in this together" pish, he should be run out of town. 

Obvs I am in a minority on here regarding Mrs. Dishi but Mr. Dishi has enough skeletons is his own closet (see above) do we really need to look into hers - it's a new millennium and I reckon that's an outdated way to look at things.

I just checked the article (re-heated from August) and there's nothing to suggest that either Mr. or Mrs. Dishi even knew of these two companies - I'm happy enough to say that this sort of one-way-bet capitalism should be examined, my main surprise is that the criticism appears in the Daily Heil, they're obvs not anticapitalism so it must be some other agenda they were persuing.

9 minutes ago, btb said:

Obvs I am in a minority on here regarding Mrs. Dishi but Mr. Dishi has enough skeletons is his own closet (see above) do we really need to look into hers - it's a new millennium and I reckon that's an outdated way to look at things.

I just checked the article (re-heated from August) and there's nothing to suggest that either Mr. or Mrs. Dishi even knew of these two companies - I'm happy enough to say that this sort of one-way-bet capitalism should be examined, my main surprise is that the criticism appears in the Daily Heil, they're obvs not anticapitalism so it must be some other agenda they were persuing.

The question is worth asking, and, if she can show a wall that keeps any overlap between the two in the business realm, then an answer is found. Otherwise, the behavior of a partner has a bearing on the behavior of the subject unless they distance themselves. There is a reason there are a whole raft of criminal association charges on the books, as pretending one partner has no knowledge of the others behavior is often ostrich-like.

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

The question is worth asking, and, if she can show a wall that keeps any overlap between the two in the business realm, then an answer is found. Otherwise, the behavior of a partner has a bearing on the behavior of the subject unless they distance themselves. There is a reason there are a whole raft of criminal association charges on the books, as pretending one partner has no knowledge of the others behavior is often ostrich-like.

Fairy Nuff!

13 minutes ago, btb said:

It's why the thing that matters is not or shouldn't be "A Conflict of Interest but a perceived or apparent Conflict of Interest. 

Maybe the money was just resting in your account but it doesn't matter you're the fucking chancellor and you should be able to handle your private live without it looking like you're fucking at it. 

21 minutes ago, btb said:

I understand what you are saying, but her affairs are just indicative of how these people see the lower classes, just take her non-Dom status as one example. She now pays taxes voluntarily in the UK, like she’s doing us a favour & make no mistake she’ll hate handing every single penny over, if it wasn’t for her husbands political ambitions & being caught out by the press, she wouldn’t pay a dime. She is a fair target as is every tax dodging c**t. 

Looks like The Haunted Pencil has been told to fall on his sword. (He didn't put the date on his hand-written resignation letter, he headed it "St. Crispin's Day.)

Hopefully the Minister for Smoking, Drinking & Frumpiness will be doing the same.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Maybe I'm wrong about Mrs. Dishi but I still think the focus of any attacks on Dishi & the Tories should be the current reshuffle and the narrative that the new regime bears no responsibility for the current economic situation, Covid, Truss/Kwarteng & the Ukraine - nothing to do with us!

Edited by btb

4 minutes ago, btb said:

Maybe I'm wrong about Mrs. Dishi but I still think the focus of any attacks on Dishi & the Tories should be the current reshuffle and the narrative that new regime that bears no responsibility for the current economic situation, Covid, Truss & the Ukraine - nothing to do with us!

If the ex chancellor and current prime minister's wife is a serial tax avoider and said prime minister is on the cusp of battering the country with austerity then the hypocrisy of him doing so whilst his hugely wealthy other half rips the pish should be news that's shouted from the rooftops. He's a c**t. She's a c**t. Greedy b*****ds to the core who are about to choose to kill people through policy.

Edited by HTG

"A gym chain part-owned by Rishi Sunak’s millionaire wife has collapsed after receiving £630,000 in taxpayer-backed furlough payments. Digme Fitness, which counts Akshata Murty among its directors, owes around £6m in unpaid VAT and PAYE."

She was a Director of Digme Fitness - took the furlough money then didnt pay VAT and PAYE - something which should have seriously concerned the Chancellor at the time.

7 minutes ago, btb said:

Maybe I'm wrong about Mrs. Dishi but I still think the focus of any attacks on Dishi & the Tories should be the current reshuffle and the narrative that the new regime bears no responsibility for the current economic situation, Covid, Truss/Kwarteng & the Ukraine - nothing to do with us!

Attack them on every front.  Wealth, hypocrisy, tax dodging, height, animal cruelty, the lot.

3 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

I feel a bit sick agreeing with DPB, but anyone with half a brain could see lockdowns were utterly fucking ridiculous. 

I think there was an argument for the first lockdown, to try and give time to build up resilience and also see what we were dealing with. Sadly i think the human cost of prolonging it and bringing it back in etc has been profound. 

1 hour ago, btb said:

May be in a minority of one here but is it really fair to criticize him for his wife's affairs?

He's been a key player in the Conservative government who got us here, was fined himself as part of the Partygate saga, and even in the summer was promising tax cuts (just not as much as Truss!) so his rebirth as a "grown-up politician" is only possible with selective amnesia. 

Yes, yes it is. He leads our government,  he should be above reproach, you can forgive (if you wish) indiscretions from his early life etc, but my wife and I are a team, if she was engaged in corrupt practice i’d get in trouble in my work, why shouldnt Sunak?

Can we also just assess the fact that she married a Tory. 

Fuxake.................................😖

"Hearing that Suella Braverman is making a return to cabinet less than a week after being sacked over a security breach. One govt source even suggests she might be back as home sec, perhaps in return for endorsing Sunak. Bold move, if true."