Peterhead v RB Edinburgh

RB Edinburgh? Is that Red Bull or something?

Anyway, Real, Bayern, "Edinburgh" City should be reasonably confident of winning another three points here, but you never know which Edinburgh team will turn up!

I'm still very disappointed at our tactics in our last away game at Dunfermline! 😠

Hopeful for a 2-1 away win for us.

I'll be at Balmoor today; first time seeing either side live this season. Will be at Links Park next Saturday as Cove play on the Friday night so will be a double header of watching the Blue Toon.

Heard McCarthy and Rusty are back training but both unlikely to start? Once fit will clearly strengthen the starting XI. Hopefully Rusty can hit the ground running, find a few goals and help to start closing the gap to 8th. Max Gillies and Ryan Strachan in contention to return. How's Ryan been for you since switching back from Cove?

Hoping to see a competitive game. Saw so much of Peterhead last season and thought there midfield was was one of the best in the league, if not the best.

Big fan of Ritchie and when partnered with Brown, McCarthy, Savoury and Ryan Duncan it was Laden with talent. All can play at least Championship and Duncan's future is going to be very bright.

As for FC Edinburgh, hopefully ex-Cove loanee Robbo starts. Always looked tenacious, strong for his size and had a sweet, powerful left foot.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

1 hour ago, peternapper said:

Rightly our man of the match winner today but never good enough for Cove🙄 Pity we could not hold on for the win but again improving.we just dont have a real striker meantime.

Flo looked lively, has a touch of class and alongside McCarthy should do well. 

Strachan and Brown didn't look troubled at the back today.

Definitely missing firepower up top. Wee Jack Brown playing furthest forward is a square peg in a round hole. He did well in all fairness. Good find from HL Rothes.

Peterhead were the better side for me today. Was really disappointed by Edinburgh. Their touch, interexchange, speed of play, composure on the ball was non-existent especially in the first half. Came into it more second half.

See frustrates me. Tall guy but wins so few aerially battles and it bounces off of him far too often. Surprised Robbo isn't making it into the starting XI.

Handling took his goal well after a bit of a blunder from Tam.

Won't comment on hanging onto leads after our showing today!

Edited by CoveRangers1922

15 hours ago, peternapper said:

Rightly our man of the match winner today but never good enough for Cove🙄 Pity we could not hold on for the win but again improving.we just dont have a real striker meantime.

Was he linked with us do you know? To be honest I wasn't even aware he was without a club. I presume he returned to the continent after being released by Dundee United