Say something nice about the people on Pie and Bovril

9 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

We live in a world full of negativity and needless hate

I think the hate just gets more public attention and is a better story. 

I believe there is a lot more love out there than people realise. If you stick your head into social media all the time, you'll see more folk telling each other to f**k off than saying 'thanks mate, your a great c**t'

Someone posted just that the other night about me, he knows who he is.  Gave a glow inside.

Thanks @Mr. Alli may sun shine on you, be strong bro. 

There's definitely far more good than bad - despite the shouty attention-seeking on display at times from a minority, there's also a genuine sense of community and a lot of empathy and concern shown in places like like the depression and living with cancer threads.

It's like any neighbourhood...the vast majority of the people who live there are sound.

Chances are there'll be a family of bams living somewhere on the street though.

55 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

There's definitely far more good than bad - despite the shouty attention-seeking on display at times from a minority, there's also a genuine sense of community and a lot of empathy and concern shown in places like like the depression and living with cancer threads.

It's like any neighbourhood...the vast majority of the people who live there are sound.

And even the family of bams surprise us all at times by being good c***s at times. 

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

And even the family of bams surprise us all at times by being good c***s at times. 

Thank Hk, mean a lot😊

sorry for the PM the other day, I was on edge and thought of you....

@Tight John McVeigh is a tit & @hk blues 

I think we have become closer as brother/sister since the covid.

Both are brand new, c***s. We chick classes in the far east.

Edited by SlipperyP

P&B is truly the best and most important website in the history of the internet.  Collectively, the finest group of human beings ever to walk the earth.

But people who don't post on P&B?  Disgusting, subhuman scum.  Vile.

6 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I have four budgies as well. They don't have an account on here though. They're more into Twitter.

Sorry about the cheep shot then, but what will they do when that craters? FanTalk?

7 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

Careful, you’ll attract the roving eye of Sauron VT.

6 hours ago, hk blues said:

which is the joyous thing about life, even the absolute c**ts now and then surprise you.

But back to the purpose of the thread…

@SlipperyP does an amazing job of running the Quiz, ablly assisted by @Eednud, thanks m8’s!

There as soooooo many others that help distract from the mundane, annoying and depressing in the world around us, and the key is remembering to stop and thank them too now and then!