Queens Park ⚪️⚫️ Vs Partick Thistle 🟡🔴

3 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Fair play to QP who weathered the storm just after HT to complete a comfortable victory. Yet again it wasn’t surprising to see an Ian McCall team wilt under the pressure of being expected to get a result in a league game.

Special shout out to the utterly appalling set up at Ochilview who were nowhere near ready to accommodate that number of away fans. Catering and toilet queues were embarrassingly long pretty much all day. The sooner QP are back in the south side where they belong instead of playing in these shitholes in the middle of nowhere, the better for everyone.

Indeed. Our thousand seats stuck between two ends of a building site will definitely make for a better atmosphere. And the only queues will be QP! Wa-hay!

And a big hand for the mighty Arbroath who recovered from being pish before Christmas to winning at Dens yesterday.

Shout of the day at Fortress Ochilview, "What a shame that Pele is not here to see this." The Beautiful Game, right enough.

Top of the Championship - FFS!

Edited by Hampden Diehard

Wealdstone Raider “no ground, no fans” seethe.

“Bullying the ref.”

“Cheating and diving.”

Loss of respect for turning pro.

Coyle isn’t a good tactician (Record v Thistle: Played 3, won 3, scored 9, conceded 2.)

A Thistle fan turning up to Lesser.

Moaning about terracing.

Moaning about queues.

Moaning about pies.

Moaning about ice after falling on arse. 

Delicious. Absolutely delicious. 

Spoiler

10525A5B-57A9-49C2-B47E-2E77834D09C6.thumb.jpeg.75c9acbbe0484a284f3ae9f0264174d6.jpeg

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

2 hours ago, an86 said:

Wealdstone Raider “no ground, no fans” seethe.

“Bullying the ref.”

“Cheating and diving.”

Loss of respect for turning pro.

Coyle isn’t a good tactician (Record v Thistle: Played 3, won 3, scored 9, conceded 2.)

A Thistle fan turning up to Lesser.

Moaning about terracing.

Moaning about queues.

Moaning about pies.

Moaning about ice after falling on arse. 

Delicious. Absolutely delicious. 

Reveal hidden contents

10525A5B-57A9-49C2-B47E-2E77834D09C6.thumb.jpeg.75c9acbbe0484a284f3ae9f0264174d6.jpeg

Damn, I was just missing "Gretna 2.0" for an86 New Years Bingo card.

On 27/12/2022 at 16:27, I Clavdivs said:

Good luck to Tommy but think we may have gone one better at left back with Harry Milne, just saying like .

Thought Milne had a better game than his previous outings v QP but wouldn't swop Tommy Robson for for any other LB in the League rn, great passes in the build up to both goals as well as his defensive work 👏

4 hours ago, jagfox said:

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Damn, I was just missing "Gretna 2.0" for an86 New Years Bingo card.

Can’t believe I left that out. Gretna were famous for bringing signings from Arthurlie and Cambuslang Rangers off the bench when they were challenging in the second tier. 

3 hours ago, Alf Stamp Army said:

Was it Brownie impersonating a statue at the front post  for Murray opener? 

Indeed it was Brownlie,echoes of Partick a couple of seasons ago where it took us 15 minutes to get into a game and were a stick on to ship an early goal .

Edited by I Clavdivs

22 hours ago, jagfox said:

On a slightly more serious note I headed down the stairs at the back of the shed and went on my c**t on black ice. Luckily just burst my arm a wee bit and nothing broken but you'd think they'd have at least scattered some grit on them? Hopefully everyone else got out without mishap.

I too ended up on my arse and with a wee scrape on the elbow. However it was due to over-celebrating Paddy Jarrett making it 2-0, and I'll take many more of them between now and May if it means we keep this incredible run going.

Just about sobered up from yesterdays antics, a real battle at times and some superb defending by QP (what an absolutely sublime performance from Lee Kilday, fully deserves his place in the SPFL team of the week), and we still created the best chances in the game and took them while Thistle laboured. Would not have expected three wins from three against Thistle before the season started, no wonder there are so many seething comments on social media from their supporters about us. As an86 said before, utterly utterly delicious.

2 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I must have missed most of the seething comments. Most people I know couldn’t care less about QP.

88BEE6D6-9840-451D-950F-C665FBC0D41B.thumb.jpeg.5c0e539270e11252baee1b09e01f8e66.jpeg

I refer the honourable lady to the list of seething in my previous post.

6 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I must have missed most of the seething comments. Most people I know couldn’t care less about QP.

And it'd be fair to say that feeling of apathy goes both ways, but I'm going to assume you don't use Twitter much if you didn't see any absolutely ragin' Thistle fans yesterday.