Insecurity FC v The Champions (2nd January 2023)

11 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

If you had the slightest care about consistency in the interests of fairness, you'd not support Celtic in the first place.

A take so wild it belongs on the Serengeti having its bones picked by Hyenas

6 minutes ago, AJF said:

Nah, it would’ve been funny if he never genuinely believed it given the context of his other comments.

It was clearly tongue in cheek and it was funny. 

26 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

A take so wild it belongs on the Serengeti having its bones picked by Hyenas

Not in the least.

The competitions Celtic take part in are structured so insanely unfairly, that the details of a decision here or there on the field, scarcely matter.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It was clearly tongue in cheek and it was funny. 

It would only be tongue in cheek if he hadn’t already gone on about it being the wrong decision, peddling the “if it happened at the other end of the pitch…” shite that so many fans come out with.

22 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Not in the least.

The competitions Celtic take part in are structured so insanely unfairly, that the details of a decision here or other on the field, scarcely matter.

Nope, i stand by my original statement

the lion king laughing GIF

25 minutes ago, AJF said:

It would only be tongue in cheek if he hadn’t already gone on about it being the wrong decision, peddling the “if it happened at the other end of the pitch…” shite that so many fans come out with.

No it was most definitely a tongue in cheek quip in a typical Ange style.

I know that doesn’t suit the narrative suggested so I also know whatever I say won’t change your mind but I’ll still have a good chuckle at it.

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

No it was most definitely a tongue in cheek quip in a typical Ange style.

I know that doesn’t suit the narrative suggested so I also know whatever I say won’t change your mind but I’ll still have a good chuckle at it.

The narrative being he was moaning about the decision, VAR and claiming the decision would’ve been viewed differently at the other end of the pitch? That’s not a narrative, that’s facts.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

The narrative being he was moaning about the decision, VAR and claiming the decision would’ve been viewed differently at the other end of the pitch? That’s not a narrative, that’s facts.

Is he wrong though? Both you sets of c***s would argue endlessly over a shite 

23 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Nope, i stand by my original statement

the lion king laughing GIF

Not really an argument you've got there, is it?

The fact is that the structural injustices are on such a scale, that contentious incidents on the field of play are utterly immaterial.

You love the first massive set of injustices and therefore have no real right to object to any miniscule others you perceive as going against you.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Maybe it would have, none of us now for sure because it didn’t happen at the other end but he is giving an opinion based on his experiences of VAR decisions that have went for and against us, the one immediately springing to mind is the one we didn’t get against Hearts but we were given one against us for an identical offence against Ross County. We also have the Bernabei one, the one against Matt O’Riley in the Champions League another example.
We haven’t been getting the rub of the green with a few or these decisions whereas you have hence your experience and opinion is different. The reason for that could just be simply bad luck but there is no suggestion from him of bias, corruption or anything else which is the narrative being suggested.

15 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Not really an argument you've got there, is it?

The fact is that the structural injustices are on such a scale, that contentious incidents on the field of play are utterly immaterial.

You love the first massive set of injustices and therefore have no real right to object to any miniscule others you perceive as going against you.

Every decision on the field matters irrespective of perceived structural injustices. Every club has the right to feel their games are officiated consistently and fairly. You bring some idiotic arguments to the table but you have surpassed yourself here.

Edited by Jinky67

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Maybe it would have, none of us now for sure because it didn’t happen at the other end but he is giving an opinion based on his experiences of VAR decisions that have went for and against us, the one immediately springing to mind is the one we didn’t get against Hearts but we were given one against us for an identical offence against Ross County. We also have the Bernabei one, the one against Matt O’Riley in the Champions League another example.
We haven’t been getting the rub of the green with a few or these decisions whereas you have hence your experience and opinion is different. The reason for that could just be simply bad luck but there is no suggestion from him of bias, corruption or anything else which is the narrative being suggested.

The "rub of the green" you benefit from before lining up against Ross County is beyond measure.

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The "rub of the green" you benefit from before lining up against Ross County is beyond measure.

That’s not the debate though is it? I know you have an agenda to push but try at least stick to the point being debated