Perth Fermers V Taysides big team

3 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

I can only assume the lack of FCU in first half was some sort of protest at the board? That was the most flat McD has been in a long time and the most meh game vs Utd I think I can remember. 

Aye - ‘Against Modern Football’ and ‘20s plenty’ banners were up. 

I was at the Hearts game the other night. First game I’ve been too all season. Although we got beat, I still enjoyed the game because we managed to get some goals and it was an entertaining match.

I was at the game today and it was simply classic Davidson Ball. Absolutely horrific game of football, Dundee United were also terrible but deserved to win because they actually tried to win the game. It was like everybody on the pitch was hungover. No fight and no desire until we went behind. Such is the usual story. I was actually glad United scored because it gave my sister (who was at McDiarmid for the first time) something exciting to see in what was a truly awful 90mins. 
Also: the cafeteria is a shambles. I’m sorry but the wee lassies they have working behind the tills were painfully slow. Worst still, no hot food and no Bovril left at half time. I’m going to say it again - imagine bringing a fair weather fan to a game like that, £24 quid to watch that absolute steaming pile of shite and not even be able to get a pie at half time. It’s not good enough. I’m sure there will be mountains of pies available for the **** when they take over. 

34 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I was at the Hearts game the other night. First game I’ve been too all season. Although we got beat, I still enjoyed the game because we managed to get some goals and it was an entertaining match.

I was at the game today and it was simply classic Davidson Ball. Absolutely horrific game of football, Dundee United were also terrible but deserved to win because they actually tried to win the game. It was like everybody on the pitch was hungover. No fight and no desire until we went behind. Such is the usual story. I was actually glad United scored because it gave my sister (who was at McDiarmid for the first time) something exciting to see in what was a truly awful 90mins. 
Also: the cafeteria is a shambles. I’m sorry but the wee lassies they have working behind the tills were painfully slow. Worst still, no hot food and no Bovril left at half time. I’m going to say it again - imagine bringing a fair weather fan to a game like that, £24 quid to watch that absolute steaming pile of shite and not even be able to get a pie at half time. It’s not good enough. I’m sure there will be mountains of pies available for the **** when they take over. 

Wonder how much of that was down to the virus that hit the squad…

Agree on the catering. We went down at kick off and were told there was no hot food left and it’s hardly as if that’s a new thing. More often than not, everything is gone by half time. 

9 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Wonder how much of that was down to the virus that hit the squad…

Agree on the catering. We went down at kick off and were told there was no hot food left and it’s hardly as if that’s a new thing. More often than not, everything is gone by half time. 

Regarding the hot food... all I'll say is:

#AdamOmiesh