Partick Thistle 2 🔴🟡 Vs Greenock Morton 1 ⚪️🔵

37 minutes ago, madton said:

Just seen the highlights and I think the ref got both major decisions right.

At the time, no morton fan had any idea why it was given but from the highlights, it's a clear handball. Why Gillespie puts his hands up, I've no idea.

Don't think it was a pen on Crawford either, throws himself to the ground. Was slightly sandwiched but not enough contact to go down for me.

Highlights didn't show the clear pull on O'connor last min which could easily have been given from my view.

Frustrating to lose that as thought we deserved a point, but at the same time, should have defended the last few minutes better than we did.

^^^ this.

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

A very strange bunch in general . Only relevant when we play them or when they suffer some mishap.

Whereas they are like Clyde fans trying to create some kind of rivalry when there isn't one there 

Tinpot FC. 

The only rivalry we associate ourselves with is that mob up the road don’t put yourself in to that category your nowhere near it 

3 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

The only rivalry we associate ourselves with is that mob up the road don’t put yourself in to that category your nowhere near it 

You are aware you quoted a post which clearly states that there is no rivalry.

Clear evidence the minimum unit price on alcohol should be increased.

12 minutes ago, ACAB said:

You are aware you quoted a post which clearly states that there is no rivalry.

Clear evidence the minimum unit price on alcohol should be increased.

And I guess you are aware the quote is also stating we try & create a rivalry which is never going to happen only rivalry we create is against the manky mob from paisley,  essentially you have no rivalry apart form a kid on rivalry between the 2 Glasgow clubs who don’t care about yous so maybe creating a rivalry should add a bit of excitement on game day for yous 

Edited by Cowshed

7 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

And I guess you are aware the quote is also stating we try & create a rivalry which is never going to happen only rivalry we create is against the manky mob from paisley,  essentially you have no rivalry apart form a kid on rivalry between the 2 Glasgow clubs who don’t care about yous so maybe creating a rivalry should add a bit of excitement on game day for yous 

D071167A-0002-4734-B3EB-81517652598D.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Mon Trooper, bevy down. Work the morra.

Trust me Alli..... I was well sober at Firhill and on the point of doin' tae Graham which Dougie should have. Insayin that .....I hate incompetent referees (the competent ones siphoned off for VAR).

4 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Trust me Alli..... I was well sober at Firhill and on the point of doin' tae Graham which Dougie should have. Insayin that .....I hate incompetent referees (the competent ones siphoned off for VAR).

Tontrooper you talk pish you were never close to do anything to big Brian but can try it via a keyboard your a gobshite...

47 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

Even this guy knows when you were last relevant in any rivalry.

7B8A0A5E-9CF1-4428-9FF9-2A95794B5B42.jpeg.5c60547f8e15bcc546596b0839685c1f.jpeg

You probably were not even born. 😂 

Edited by Molotov

7 minutes ago, colliedug said:

Tontrooper you talk pish you were never close to do anything to big Brian but can try it via a keyboard your a gobshite...

And I nominate you for the Nobel Prise for........why kids should go to school.

Just now, Molotov said:

🙄 you’re not likely to be entering mastermind very soon 😂 

I appreciate your spelling and grammar is not very good but I assume you’re good at counting?

5662B936-2A03-4649-88D3-82C23FE00BB1.thumb.jpeg.75efecc04c3f6b79711bf05687c02385.jpeg

...... oh so predictable ....hows my spelling chief?