Rangers visit Tannadice 8th January Sky Sports

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Nah, I just don’t want another thread clogged up with your double standards and condescending tone.

What the Rangers fans sing at games should be front page news every time they play. Every match thread of a Rangers game should be 'clogged up' with it.

It was just broadcast clear as a bell at 4pm on national radio and passed without comment. It should never pass without comment.

If you hated black people the way you hate catholics, it would be commented on every time.

I can understand why you want to just label it 'tedious'. Because you don't like people pointing out that you must be a bigot.

Edited by VincentGuerin

Just now, VincentGuerin said:

What the Rangers fans sing at games should be front page news every time they play. Every match thread of a Rangers game should be 'clogged up' with it.

If you hated black people the way you hate catholics, it would be commented on every time.

I can understand why you want to just label it 'tedious'. Because you don't like people pointing out that you must be a bigot.

That’s not what I’m getting at, the songs are a scourge, it’s your “every rangers fan is a bigot” piece that is tiresome, not the actual calling out of bigotry.

I'm happy with that showing so far. In fact that half is up there with our best performances this season, albeit the bar for that has been set pretty low. There's been a discipline and organisation in the team that at points has been totally lacking this season.

Smith should have done better with that late chance but it was a tidy little bit of build up to it. Rangers have been hoaching up front so far and are leaving acres of space at the back so there's an opportunity for us here.

Edited by captainkev

16 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

That should have been a penalty for handball by Goldson.

12 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I'm struggling to see how it passed a VAR check. 

Arm raised. 

Movement towards the ball. 

I mean how no

Didn't think there was much in it on first replay, but the following two showings, especially the one behind the goal, showed his arm was definitely out from his body.

Not getting worked up about it as I've seen far better claims for penalties against the arse cheeks waved away. I'm more surprised they didn't give them one for McMann having a pull of Colak's jersey at a set piece.

Edited by captainkev

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

How does Sakala earn a living as a professional footballer ? It’s baffling.

It’s frustrating as f**k. 1 in 10 games he will play well (last week being his 1 in 10).

He needs shifted or his role changed to something more suitable, like the water boy or something.