Ross County v Livingston

Just now, FreedomFarter said:

Aye, he could take that view. It's a definite possibility but on balance probably not that likely. We'll find out soon enough.

Supposed to have been down at Palmerston couple times this week... 

Maybe Malky Mackay isn't the genius that his friends in the media would have us believe. That top six finish (the dismal run of results that followed it doesn't get mentioned) appears to have papered over some amount of cracks. I only see highlights but there doesn't appear to be any style or identity to this current team.

There's maybe two or three players who would get gigs at other clubs in this league or a similar level. The rest will be clogging about the Championship or the English Conference soon enough. And given some of the stories about their behaviour, I'd be quite happy to see most of them binned. 

12 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

He was over-promoted when he got the captaincy a few years ago. He and the right back Randall aren’t Premiership calibre, but they’re not alone in the squad in that respect.

No idea what Johnson did wrong to get dropped in place of Randall to be honest. Just another baffling decision from the charlatan in charge.

Edited by Staggie_93

7 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Supposed to have been down at Palmerston couple times this week... 

Ah, ok, his interest must be serious then. Fox and Imrie have done fairly well at Dun Utd and Morton so if you do get another from the "Martindale stable", he could do well for you.

Holly f**k a win.

Happy Wonder Woman GIF

Great seeing Bruce scoring a brace, he's had a horrible time getting over his injury and finding his form again, this will do his confidence the world of good. Could be a sensational 2nd half of the season for him once Nouble is back fit and playing beside him.

38 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Rumour Bartley heading to be new manager at QoS thoughts? Was he at your game today? 

Can't see it, could've had the Ayr job by all accounts and didn't sniff at it. He'll be the next Livi manager once Martindale goes upstairs I think. He was 100% there on the sideline today for us

Edited by ATLIS

1 minute ago, thruthenight said:

Honestly surprised by that. Thought he would have taken a bigger job than Queens. Little bit of a coup for you.

TBH QoS is probably quite a good club to cut your teeth on. Compact and relatively well run; good history of bring players through and selling on for a good profit; local support with little baggage.

No obvious local derby opposition that I am aware of though( do Annan or Gretna count?).

I’m very much looking forward to Gary Maley being appointed as interim Assistant Manager.

Probably not the move that Bartley expected last year given the Ayr interest, but football moves fast and he probably needed to try and get into management sooner rather than later 

Edited by The Wrong Car

30 minutes ago, The Wrong Car said:

I’m very much looking forward to Gary Maley being appointed as interim Assistant Manager.

Probably not the move that Bartley expected last year given the Ayr interest, but football moves fast and he probably needed to try and get into management sooner rather than later 

There's always a never ending managerial merry go round right enough, not a job you get afforded time to build a team back up when things start going wrong. 

Hope it goes well for him, Marv has been great during his time at Livi, both on the pitch as a player and in the coaching team.