Super Wildcard Weekend

lichtie23

5 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Do the Dolphins have a fourth choice QB in case this one gets injured too or would they be relying on a non-QB?

No, just Teddy Bridgewater in an emergency.

12 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Certainly what was listed on the practice reports during the week. You have to think the Dolphins have royally fucked him by the way they handled the first concussion back in week 3 when he suffered a "back injury" but had left the field for a concussion assessment. 

It's got to be hugely concerning that he evidently suffered three concussions in the space of a few months, two in back to back weeks. I still don't believe for a second that 'back injury' was anything other than a mild concussion event.

They aren't all the same, so you don't have to be collapsed on the turf or doing the whole 'fencing' thing. He wobbled in the exact same way players used to do when they'd had their bell rung, and if it genuinely was a back injury I'd have expected him to have been somewhat more lucid than he was. He looked like he had no idea where he was when he tried to get up and then crumpled. The only thing missing was a ring of stars around his head tbh.

5 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

@Fuctifano

Quick question for you mate regarding Hamlin. How was he playing prior to the Bengals game? Was he a starter? Making big plays? 

Just interested to know if you think him being out is a big miss or is he easily replaced ? 

His statline is impressive. Over 80 tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6TFL and a FF. 

7 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

@Fuctifano

Quick question for you mate regarding Hamlin. How was he playing prior to the Bengals game? Was he a starter? Making big plays? 

Just interested to know if you think him being out is a big miss or is he easily replaced ? 

He only played this season because Micah Hyde went on IR after week 2, would be very hard for him to start ahead of Poyer and Hyde who are still both excellent.

He struggled a bit initially which is why they re-signed Dean Marlowe (who has the pick in this game) but was improving as the season went on and had kept Marlowe out of the team.

Still think it'll be hard for him to come all the way back especially as it's not been made public if he has an underlying condition. 

2 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

He only played this season because Micah Hyde went on IR after week 2, would be very hard for him to start ahead of Poyer and Hyde who are still both excellent.

He struggled a bit initially which is why they re-signed Dean Marlowe (who has the pick in this game) but was improving as the season went on and had kept Marlowe out of the team.

Still think it'll be hard for him to come all the way back especially as it's not been made public if he has an underlying condition. 

Cheers mate. I was just intrigued to know if he was a big loss. As Jagfox says that’s a pretty impressive stat line.

I think I heard on a podcast that Hyde could play in the playoffs ??

6 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Cheers mate. I was just intrigued to know if he was a big loss. As Jagfox says that’s a pretty impressive stat line.

I think I heard on a podcast that Hyde could play in the playoffs ??

Earliest he could come back would be the AFC title game if we made it that far, he's already been ruled out for next week