Super Wildcard Weekend

lichtie23

That was grim, if expected. Almost glad I don't need to watch this team stink up another weekend.

The Bucs are loaded with talent, but just haven't looked like a good team all year. That needs to lie at the coaches' doors IMO.

Perhaps being blinded by leading a poor division for (most of) the season stopped Bowles and / or Leftwich getting fired, but the difference in output Arians got from those guys was ridiculous. Better coaches would almost certainly have made a difference.

Anyway, season over and miles over the Salary Cap for next year. Great fun.

I expect Brady to leave tbh - he'll be 46 next year. If he is going to play it will be for a team who is ready to win. There's no point otherwise.

Miami could be an option. Especially with Tua being a concussion magnet.

Easier than expected for Dallas. Although was still shiteing myself 31-6 up with 8 mins to go after some of the earlier games.

Brady imo is finished and anyone who picks him up for next season, will do the same as the Buc's this season. Which potential playoff team needs a qb? 

Anyway, on to the 9'ers, will be a totally different game, can only hope the same Dallas turns up.

Loving the hate btw, even if I can't understand it. Comments like "disgusting franchise" when you have a franchise like the Commanders in the same league?