Super Wildcard Weekend

lichtie23

6 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Did think that if you're Dolphins, you probably need a contingency plan at QB for next season. Tua may well be advised to retire, or suffer serous mental health issues in later life.

That's how I see it as well.

Wouldn't surprise me if they give it a month or two into off-season to let all the noise and chatter die down, then it's announced that he's not coming back after being advised to retire on medical grounds. They'd be silly to just assume that he's coming back at 100% and going to be their long-term QB regardless, because he is literally one big hit away from permanently sat down. He can't just keep taking concussion after concussion and sitting out longer and longer periods each time.

I think they'll be in the Brady market if he hits FA and doesn't retire, but in all honesty they really should be looking for a guy with a genuine cannon arm given the WR's they have. Watching Tua noodle it like a peewee player is painful, because if it's even slightly off it's calamitous and he looks like an idiot.

11 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

That's how I see it as well.

Wouldn't surprise me if they give it a month or two into off-season to let all the noise and chatter die down, then it's announced that he's not coming back after being advised to retire on medical grounds. They'd be silly to just assume that he's coming back at 100% and going to be their long-term QB regardless, because he is literally one big hit away from permanently sat down. He can't just keep taking concussion after concussion and sitting out longer and longer periods each time.

I think they'll be in the Brady market if he hits FA and doesn't retire, but in all honesty they really should be looking for a guy with a genuine cannon arm given the WR's they have. Watching Tua noodle it like a peewee player is painful, because if it's even slightly off it's calamitous and he looks like an idiot.

Boo, no offence but your Dolphins hot takes are terrible.

Just now, Antiochas III said:

No.

How bad are the Dolphins play clock management

Dallas levels of ineptitude.

BTW, anyone buy the idea that Kingsbury is heading to Dallas as OC if they lose tomorrow, not sure who the head coach would be, but it wouldn’t be a Mike.