Arbroath V Motherwell, 21.01.23

Neil86

10 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

there was an option when buying, you had to select one or the other I believe.

When I bought them on the Monday they went on sale, there was no option as far as I remember. No big deal, I want to be on the terracing anyway...

9 minutes ago, Swello said:

When I bought them on the Monday they went on sale, there was no option as far as I remember. No big deal, I want to be on the terracing anyway...

Base it on the price you paid, was it not £22 for one or £20 for the other?

18 minutes ago, ropy said:

Base it on the price you paid, was it not £22 for one or £20 for the other?

£22 for the stand £20 for terracing.

My ticket has "seat" on it but it is for the terrace. Is a bit confusing tbf.

41 minutes ago, Always have 91 said:

How’s the ground conditions up there. If it was down here it would be in doubt bar our undersoil heating. Any chance frost might affect the game or will the proximity to the sea make it all good?

It’s cold but the covers have been down since Sunday. The wind had disturbed them so the supporters were asked to go help yesterday afternoon to put them back down. 

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

It’s cold but the covers have been down since Sunday. The wind had disturbed them so the supporters were asked to go help yesterday afternoon to put them back down. 

Cheers! It’s not forecast to be that unbelievably cold in the next few days so should be fine! Thanks

Looking forward to the game it's the kind of tie that you want to draw out the hat that is until you're getting beat. Thankfully our away form is much better than our home form, we managed to brush off Inverness easily in the League Cup earlier in the season but I think this will be a much tougher game.  I see the BBC are covering our game with the old fashion extended highlights.  

32 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

Seen Inverness pitch pitch this morning, chances of that game being on are zero. Over a hundred miles away but how is Arbroath weather wise? covers doing the job?

Would be good to know asap if this game is any doubt. 

A large % of Motherwell fans will be heading up early tomorrow morning such as our group.  Train leaving Edinburgh around 10:30am.  Would be a bummer to learn at midday or later the game is a NO go.....

Although it has been a bit colder than initially forecast the covers have been down all week and the sun has been out. With temperatures set to rise slightly tomorrow I don't think there will be any issue with the game being on. That's just my opinion though and experience of attending games over the years.