The P45 showdown. Hibs v Aberdeen.

4 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Will Fish scored yesterday if anyone cares?

His poor defending vs us for the opener in the league game aside, I don’t think he deserves the abuse he has received. He was played out of position after not seeing much game time… in an Edinburgh derby. I’ll enjoy slagging him and I’ll make out he’s worse than he is, but it’s too early to tell. Doesn't look that bad a player overall. Bushiri I think is an absolute huddy. Fish? Might have something. The defending for his goal was genuinely hilarious though.

40 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I'll be honest, the last thing I expected in amongst the Aberdeen and Hibs chat is some complete fucking idiot not understanding what the word 'Incel' means and getting very angry about it despite posting a dictionary link to it... but I'm all for it.

Incel culture has directly led to both rape and murder. It involves a hatred for women, and a belief that women should make themselves available to them for sex, regardless of attraction. It is a genuinely and absolutely vile sub-class of males. To call someone that over a bit of football patter is disgusting.

As I said before. We all have different standards, I suppose.

Edited by Kyle Reese

10 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Holy shit. Have you been on this thread all day? 😂

Just replying when I revisit.

Look mate, I appreciate that you want to pile in. I’m cool with that. I will take it and dish it out all day, on the football, on a football forum.

This weird ass shit with calling people incels because you can’t take a bit of a slagging about football? Not a good look.

Just now, Kyle Reese said:

Just replying when I revisit.

Look mate, I appreciate that you want to pile in. I’m cool with that. I will take it and dish it out all day, on the football, on a football forum.

This weird ass shit with calling people incels because you can’t take a bit of a slagging about football? Not a good look.

No bother m9. 

You're doing a simply fabulous job of convincing everyone you're absolutely not a basement dwelling incel here 😂

16 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Incel culture has directly led to both rape and murder. It involves a hatred for women, and a belief that women should make themselves available to them for sex, regardless of attraction. It is a genuinely and absolutely vile sub-class of males. To call someone that over a bit of football patter is disgusting.

As I said before. We all have different standards, I suppose.

It's not a nice thing to be called, but it's not synonymous with 'rapist'. All that was inferred is that you're a sad guy who's never had his hole...basically. A bit childish, but it's what you expect on this sort of forum. 😉 

26 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

It's not a nice thing to be called, but it's not synonymous with 'rapist'. All that was inferred is that you're a sad guy who's never had his hole...basically. A bit childish, but it's what you expect on this sort of forum. 😉 

See that’s where I disagree.

Incel culture is absolutely horrific and has directly been responsible for rape and murder. The very definition of an incel makes anyone who identifies thus, a vile individual. Basically it is a hatred of women due to sexual failure and inadequacy. A sexual hatred of women unfortunately does lead to very serious crimes, either directly or indirectly:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-62908601.amp

Obviously I do not belong to such a sub-culture, but I do enjoy a bit of banter around the football. I will dish it out and take it back. 

What I have never done, is indulge in abuse of people around certain subjects. That is everything from race, sexuality and gender to colour of skin and the tawdry world of sexual and physical abuse…

I understand that it makes things nice and easy for people to disregard the incel stuff as just being a wee laugh… it really isn’t. No more than when it was considered okay to make light of paedophilia in popular culture. Calling someone an incel, is NOT okay.

Edited by Kyle Reese

4 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

See that’s where I disagree.

Incel culture is absolutely horrific and has directly been responsible for rapes and murders. The very definition of an incel makes anyone who identifies thus, as a vile individual. Basically it is a hatred of women due to sexual failure, and sexual hatred of women u fortunately does lead to very serious crimes:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-62908601.amp

Obviously I do not belong to such a sub-culture, but I do enjoy a bit of banter around the football. I will dish it out and take it back. 

What I have never done, is indulge in abuse of people around certain subjects. That is everything from race, sexuality and gender to colour of skin and the tawdry world of sexual and physical abuse…

I understand that it makes things nice and easy for people to disregard the incel stuff as just being a wee laugh… it really isn’t. No more than when it was considered okay to make light of paedophilia in popular culture. Calling someone an incel, is NOT okay.

There may be an unsavoury side to 'incel culture', and indeed anyone who embraces that definition and posts on an internet forum dedicated to 'incel culture' is clearly a bit loopy. They used to just become train spotters.

But by taking umbrage as you have, guess what's going to happen? Folk will persist in calling you an incel. It's often pretty hard to call someone something offensive nowadays, and get a rise out of folk - I mean 'c**t' isn't even necessarily pejorative nowadays. There's a lot of folk on sites like this where winding people up is basically a hobby. You're posting under a pseudonym, presumably, so why give a toss whether some guy calls you an incel? Just move on, pal. 😉

Just now, G_&_T said:

There may be an unsavoury side to 'incel culture', and indeed anyone who embraces that definition and posts on an internet forum dedicated to 'incel culture' is clearly a bit loopy. They used to just become train spotters.

But by taking umbrage as you have, guess what's going to happen? Folk will persist in calling you an incel. It's often pretty hard to call someone something offensive nowadays, and get a rise out of folk - I mean 'c**t' isn't even necessarily pejorative nowadays. There's a lot of folk on sites like this where winding people up is basically a hobby. You're posting under a pseudonym, presumably, so why give a toss whether some guy calls you an incel? Just move on, pal. 😉

Nope.

Incel culture does not have an “unsavoury side”, it is “unsavoury” by definition, and much worse than that too. Follow that link, and educate yourself on the subject. 

I will take umbrage at being labelled an incel, just as I would if someone called me a paedophile, or a murderer. It is so far below the belt it is disgusting.

Your spraff about winding people up is wasted on me. That, is what I do, and that is what I was doing. I was enjoying ripping the piss out of Hibs and Aberdeen supporters because their teams are so utterly shite… enter some weirdo calling me an incel, because they are incapable of sucking up a bit of football banter.

You can try and help paint me as the bad guy in all of this, and I’ll shrug that off. The fact remains however, a Hibs c**t was so unable to take a bit of football patter, he had a Heid’s gone event and started calling people incels.

28 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

What a hilarious read. Kyle Reese utterly seething when essentially being called a massive VL. 

What we can take from yesterdays shambles is -

Its ok to call someone "a c**t"

Its the worst thing in the world to call someone "an incel"

..................apparently

16 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

What we can take from yesterdays shambles is -

Its ok to call someone "a c**t"

Its the worst thing in the world to call someone "an incel"

..................apparently

We still need judgement on the term "VL" though, maybe a dictionary link proving it doesn't mean rapist. Kyle, please advise.