The P45 showdown. Hibs v Aberdeen.

7 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Nope.

Incel culture does not have an “unsavoury side”, it is “unsavoury” by definition, and much worse than that too. Follow that link, and educate yourself on the subject. 

I will take umbrage at being labelled an incel, just as I would if someone called me a paedophile, or a murderer. It is so far below the belt it is disgusting.

Your spraff about winding people up is wasted on me. That, is what I do, and that is what I was doing. I was enjoying ripping the piss out of Hibs and Aberdeen supporters because their teams are so utterly shite… enter some weirdo calling me an incel, because they are incapable of sucking up a bit of football banter.

You can try and help paint me as the bad guy in all of this, and I’ll shrug that off. The fact remains however, a Hibs c**t was so unable to take a bit of football patter, he had a Heid’s gone event and started calling people incels.

I genuinely wasn't trying to do that. However, I'm beginning to wonder if yours is a parody account now, or something.

one last time. Incel, as defined by the Cambridge Dictionary:

a member of a group of people on the internet who are unable to find sexual partners despite wanting them, and who express hate towards people whom they blame for this:
The word incel is short for "involuntary celibate".
Incels obsess over their own unattractiveness.
 More examples

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/incel

Imagine though, if you're an Aberdeen fan, and you see the thread on the game you lost 6-0 has grown by about 5 pages overnight. Click on it with a feeling of trepidation wondering who has had the meltdown and how big the slagging is, only to be washed over by a sense of relief as you realise it's some Hearts fan having a heads gone because someone called him a bit of a VL.

Edited by GAD

12 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Vinnie called Goodwin's (and Aberdeen's) demise months ago and the Aberdeen fans are raging. 😎

Dons' fans may well be raging, but I doubt very much if it's because you imagine you're a latter day Nostradamus.

8 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Incel culture has directly led to both rape and murder. It involves a hatred for women, and a belief that women should make themselves available to them for sex, regardless of attraction. It is a genuinely and absolutely vile sub-class of males. To call someone that over a bit of football patter is disgusting.

As I said before. We all have different standards, I suppose.

No one accused you of being cultured

Clearly not kyle’s finest hour but probably time to draw a line under it, never know what’s going on in folks life outside of here. 

13 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Dons' fans may well be raging, but I doubt very much if it's because you imagine you're a latter day Nostradamus.

He’s patted himself on the head for this prediction quite a few times now. I’m not sure predicting that a manager and team with glaring flaws may end up failing is quite what he thinks it is. 

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

He’s patted himself on the head for this prediction quite a few times now. I’m not sure predicting that a manager and team with glaring flaws may end up failing is quite what he thinks it is. 

Got himself a gig on Sportscene I heard 

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Well, nobody else has, so he has to keep trying.

So I pop my head into this thread first thing expecting to find a bit of chat from the Aberdeen folk about Barry Robson  or my Hibs brothers & sisters on how we will inevitably make a rip roaring c*nt of it on Tuesday night in Dingwall and .....

Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

Spent the weekend down south at the darts, typical that one of the very few  home games that I miss, this happens 😂.

Delighted for Josh Campbell, I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, if the rest of the team had his attitude and work ethic we’d be in a far better place.

Last viewed this thread on page 10 and just sat and read the past 25 pages and I think I’m about to have a brain hemorrhage.

14 hours ago, Leith Green said:

What we can take from yesterdays shambles is -

Its ok to call someone "a c**t"

Its the worst thing in the world to call someone "an incel"

..................apparently

It's a bit like when players who made a career out of being total hatchet men describe something trivial as "the worst thing you can do to a fellow professional"

• 2 months later...