Goodwin's last team vs Goodwin's last but one team

Even though our home form is comparatively ok, in the last two we toiled against County and huffed and puffed against St Johnstone for long spells - we're in nothing like the sort of form we were in earlier in the season when we won the fixture comfortably.

Saying that, shitting a gritty 1-0 out of out backsides is exactly what's needed here.

Aan Aberdeen fan not sure what will be more annoying. Players continuing in their current malaise and being as inept as last three games or suddenly turning on the style and being that dominant home team again. If they do turn up what was the last 3 games all about.

12 hours ago, Jobby1 said:

Aan Aberdeen fan not sure what will be more annoying. Players continuing in their current malaise and being as inept as last three games or suddenly turning on the style and being that dominant home team again. If they do turn up what was the last 3 games all about.

It looks like it was all about getting an unpopular manager with the currant squad, and a good man, the sack. I would assume the fingers will be pointed at the senior pros in the squad. I'm not sure if anyone in the world thinks that Hibs squad could beat any professional and motivated football club by 6 (six) goals without them lying down and letting them. 

Carson back in from his reported hand injury is great news. As for most of our midfield, I guess it depends on the business of today's transfer window. Personally I'd be looking to keep hold of EE and Baccus, but money talks.

A point for us away in Aberdeen would be a great result regardlessof Aberdeens recent insipid and embarrassing recent form. 

For all that Joe Lewis has been a great servant to AFC, the defensive nervousness seems even worse when when he is in goals.

Last season we had a very bad habit of conceding to the first opposition shot on target.  We also had the worst save % rate of 61% (St Mirren were second best with 74%).  

In short, I am apprehensive about what we'll see tomorrow night.

8 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

It looks like it was all about getting an unpopular manager with the currant squad, and a good man, the sack. I would assume the fingers will be pointed at the senior pros in the squad. I'm not sure if anyone in the world thinks that Hibs squad could beat any professional and motivated football club by 6 (six) goals without them lying down and letting them. 

Carson back in from his reported hand injury is great news. As for most of our midfield, I guess it depends on the business of today's transfer window. Personally I'd be looking to keep hold of EE and Baccus, but money talks.

A point for us away in Aberdeen would be a great result regardlessof Aberdeens recent insipid and embarrassing recent form. 

Big team found...