SUPERBOWL LVII

lichtie23

30 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Sadly I cant see past a Chiefs victory 😴

Anyone know where I could watch the HT show online? I used to watch it on the BBC player on the iPad, but the ITV one doesnt show things live. The betting site will just cut to "commercial break" 

Should be able to get it live on the STV Player?

11 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Is there a good Websites for building a bet? Fancy a chiefs win, Mahomes MVP and no touchdowns over 40.5 yards. You can put them on individually on Willy Hill but can't seem to find a build a bet option. 

Bet365 usually do NFL bet builders, don't think they do over/under on the touchdown yards though.

55 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Sadly I cant see past a Chiefs victory 😴

Anyone know where I could watch the HT show online? I used to watch it on the BBC player on the iPad, but the ITV one doesnt show things live. The betting site will just cut to "commercial break" 

If you have a fire stick you should be able to get it on the itvx app. Possibly on your tv too but I have an LG and the STV/itv apps don’t allow showing live channels as a smart tv app for some reason.

40 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Is there a good Websites for building a bet? Fancy a chiefs win, Mahomes MVP and no touchdowns over 40.5 yards. You can put them on individually on Willy Hill but can't seem to find a build a bet option. 

Did you try tweeting William Hill with #YourOdds ?

On ITV just now. Was tempted by NFL Game Pass to avoid listening to Jason Bell, but I usually keep the SB adverts for a monday catch up.

Mike Carlson a big miss. And Laura Woods is annoying me. 

I dislike Philly sports fans. I dislike Kansas even more. So unfortunately I'm looking for an Eagles win.

Sky 1 ITV 0. Say what you like about Reynolds, but Fitz & Christian are knocking it out the park, while ITV have rent-a-gobshites Jason & Osi. More channels between them than the Old Firm have VAR decisions mysteriously go their way,

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Sky 1 ITV 0. Say what you like about Reynolds, but Fitz & Christian are knocking it out the park, while ITV have rent-a-gobshites Jason & Osi. More channels between them than the Old Firm have VAR decisions mysteriously go their way,

I’ve only been watching on sky but I don’t see myself changing over. It’s quite nice not having Jason shouting at you for once. Good knowledge/insight from the pundits so far too.

Efe seems like a good lad.

Edited by PB1994

Warming up for kick off by imbibing a couple of ‘French Kiss’ cocktails…. Vanilla vodka, Chambord, Prosecco, two slices of strawberry & two blueberries… big girl’s drink? Maybees… try making them at home yourself before slagging me though. Feckin’ ace. 😀

Just now, pozbaird said:

Warming up for kick off by imbibing a couple of ‘French Kiss’ cocktails…. Vanilla vodka, Chambord, Prosecco, two slices of strawberry & two blueberries… big girl’s drink? Maybees… try making them at home yourself before slagging me though. Feckin’ ace. 😀

I’d be in bed by the end of the first quarter after a few of those.