Pars Vs The Mo

Just now, PSJ.84 said:

Really like Josh Edwards

He has been our best player past few seasons. Boy is frighteningly good and should be playing much higher. So happy we have him another season before he inevitably gets his move to the Premiership. 

56 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I hate when the opposition choose to change sides at the start of the match. Something so little winds me up enormously. 

Totally with you. When the stream came on 3 minutes in I felt my blood boil instantly. 

13 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Totally with you. When the stream came on 3 minutes in I felt my blood boil instantly. 

That cause Petrie kens the score at East End and he hates the pair of you especially 

That’s two centre backs we need now. The board need to act on that and make it an immediate priority. I know there’s all this talk of trying and things not working out, but the board need to put their money where their mouth is now. 

Edited by DAFC.

5 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Not at the game but noticed he went off in the 98th minute, was he injured?

Yes. Down a couple times through the game. Looked like seperate injuries though.

Good result today but could come at a cost. Still think we're going to regret being too picky in the transfer window.