Dundee United v Kilmarnock

Andy_K_97

16 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Hopefully United's players treat it that way too. I'd happily take winning the cup and getting relegated over losing tomorrow and staying up.

Oh, me too. But we ain't winning the cup. 

Given we have no midfielders left, I'd be surprised if we got through. But stranger things have happened 

6 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Sounds like a genuinely awful game so far. 

They should just go straight to penalties and let everyone at the game go home and do something more worthwhile, like staring at the ceiling. Dundee United have done absolutely f**k all in the last half hour. We have been marginally better, but don't think we could score in the proverbial. Two woeful teams, with the ref matching each team's players' rubbishness. 

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Just had a message from my mate who is at the game, who said "I usually say I've seen worse. Today, I'm not so sure"

Are we the worst team to watch in world football? I can handle being shite, but I'm fed up with us being so fucking boring.

Dire, no other word for it. Anyone still hunting for a stream for this should do themselves a huge favour and do something else instead.

I'm starting to see the logic in not signing a replacement for Watt in January. Why bother signing another striker when the supply to them is this poor?

Ayina has had a promising start, but there's still plenty of time to grind that out of him. Cudjoe's looked positive when we've managed to get him involved. Fletcher's done as best he can in the circumstances.

Strong competition between Smith, Levitt, Middleton and Niskanen for worst showing so far.

10 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Dire, no other word for it. Anyone still hunting for a stream for this should do themselves a huge favour and do something else instead.

I'm starting to see the logic in not signing a replacement for Watt in January. Why bother signing another striker when the supply to them is this poor?

Ayina has had a promising start, but there's still plenty of time to grind that out of him. Cudjoe's looked positive when we've managed to get him involved. Fletcher's done as best he can in the circumstances.

Strong competition between Smith, Levitt, Middleton and Niskanen for worst showing so far.

Nah mate, Tony says it's OK, and we shoudl keep the faith