Heart of Midlothian v Dundee United

34 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Some of the Hearts fans on here certainly.

FTFY mate.

The only people on here who keep saying this over and over again are those who go to see them every other week. So I can only come to the conclusion that it must be true.

3 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

I have just seen the goal for the first time, and I'm not convinced that Humphrys actually meant it.

Aww cute you've got a wee Rangers 2012 Like.^_^

45 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Ryan Edwards appeal failed I see. Shockeroonie.

These incidents are what VAR is for. Most people thought it was a reasonable, if hard callange in real time, including the ref.

The VAR made sure the correct decision was made during the game when it mattered. Rather than the pundits in a studio saying it was a red, 4 hours later.

Edited by Neiljb

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Has anybody actually had a VAR decision overturned on appeal this season?

Tony Watt's red for Dundee United against Motherwell was overturned. There may have been others but that's the only one I remember.

9 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Tony Watt's red for Dundee United against Motherwell was overturned. There may have been others but that's the only one I remember.

I've just watched that one and even Ryan Edwards would have to admit that Watt had stronger grounds for appeal

14 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The SFA making loads of money off North East football clubs. Two ridiculous appeals by Aberdeen and Dundee United in the last 7 days.

Yeah the McRorie one I thought was very soft, but once given they aren't overturning it.

20 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Nicky Clark's last weekend against Rangers as well.

And Stuart Dougal was then on that ridiculous VARdict show to say that 'yeah, but the Appeals panel is made up of guys they invite in off the street while their wives are doing the shopping who like football, and not proper referees' and that it was still a red card, and refs would send players off for the same tackle every week in future.

All of which is factually incorrect. I wouldn't have thought Scotland could rake up a personality void even more pronounced than Dermot Gallagher, but I should have known to rely on us to put one over on the English...