Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The greens are a shower of complete lunatics, the things being proposed by the green councillors in Glasgow are utter madness, 30mph speed limit on the M8 being just one example. Then the supposed government ministers implementing a complete failure of a bottle deposit scheme which will put prices up for people at point of purchase at a time when everyones wages are stagnant and prices are soaring. Absolute madness and time they were patted on the head and put out to pasture. 

The Greens M8 policy shows that they have absolutely no idea of environmental issues or how things actually work. Cars are most environmentally “friendly “ when they are moving in higher gear, so driving at 30 mph is not a good idea for the environment. To me it’s more a control thing, their answer to everything is “don’t do it “ No travelling, no holidays, work close to home, don’t eat anything from abroad, it’s all “don’t “

25 minutes ago, ScotiaNostra said:

I fancy a bet but whats odds Humza wins and hes resigned before 2023 finishes?

With Sturgeon back in?  I can imagine her being leader again by the time of the next Scottish election actually.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

With Sturgeon back in?  I can imagine her being leader again by the time of the next Scottish election actually.

cant see that but I guess anything is possible not sure who it would be though, her coming back wouldnt end well either I think

3 hours ago, ScotiaNostra said:

I fancy a bet but whats odds Humza wins and hes resigned before 2023 finishes?

Can't find that, but this is tempting. 

Michael Gove to appear on Strictly Come Dancing before 2026 6/1.
I think the odds would be similar but you'd have to phone or email a bookies to see what they'd offer.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Finally voted Forbes 1, Yusaf 2. Just figured that Yusaf means inevitable gradual decline with the same old that has stagnated at 45-50% Yes, and few ideas of how to improve powers and performance under devolution apart from tinkering at the edges. Forbes will either crash and burn which would probably mean a new leader after the Westminster election, or there's a small chance she might reenergise the party through changing focus and hopefully she'd be forced to stay well clear of social issues and allow others to deal with that side of policy.

Right wing Christian fundamentalist identified.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Can't find that, but this is tempting. 

Michael Gove to appear on Strictly Come Dancing before 2026 6/1.
I think the odds would be similar but you'd have to phone or email a bookies to see what they'd offer.

6-1 worth a bet on Gove

Irrespective of who wins there are sure to be some good heads gone tomorrow! Some to look out for:

If Yousaf wins in the first round then Wings will implode. Expect conspiracy theories aplenty about a rigged vote and electoral process. 

If Forbes wins expect the progressives to go into full on huff mode and some even leaving the party. Coupled with the careerist troughers (Yes, you Pete Wishart) falling into line. The Greens keeping their powder dry until they meet with Forbes. 

If Regan wins... yeah, that's not happening.

Go On Popcorn GIF

Edited by Trogdor