Dumbarton vs Elgin City

JG the only confirmed absentee but that doesn't mean we might not have a couple of others with some facing late fitness tests. Hopefully we will have someone natural on the left of defence and we can keep our CB pairing of SC and GB.

Otherwise, I don't expect much to change. Would definitely still be keen to drop Love and start Rusty with Waldo dropping into the role in between. Not a change in formation but a change in personnel which may allow us to be more creating and still leaves good options from the bench.

FWIW, I think Love is more influential when he comes off the bench and we would still have him, Deco and possibly Ross McLean, depending on what happens on our left hand side with fitness checks, to come on and change things.

Even having one of McNiff or Wylde available would help us massively tomorrow. As well as Peter Grant played last week, I'd be really reticent to split up Carsy and Bucky unless it's absolutely necessary. We've only lost one league game where they've played 90 minutes together at centre-half (and I've convinced myself that game was a bad dream...).

That aside, I agree with Squeezebox about bring Rusty in. In every game he's came on, he's posed a threat and made us look more dangerous. With Declan Byrne back fit, I'd like to think Rusty could manage 65-70 minutes tomorrow, with Wallace buzzing about behind him.

58 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

First time ive seen a positive attack minded formation.

Should be 3 points and I think we can today.

Given the changes...........Just as well SF doesnt read the comments on here eh?

f**k it ..im goin tae stick to being negative