Uncapped

Craigieboy86

reate a best of uncapped. Think it is not that bad add the amount of youth coming through. Lack of strikers lots in league 1 but not sure yet if they will kick on further like Pressley, Joseph, Hardie and House for example. Hopefully missed a few others 

might uncapped players would call up with Scotland name squad face Cyprus and Spain

Edited by Craigieboy86

23 hours ago, Craigieboy86 said:

reate a best of uncapped. Think it is not that bad add the amount of youth coming through. Lack of strikers lots in league 1 but not sure yet if they will kick on further like Pressley, Joseph, Hardie and House for example. Hopefully missed a few others 

might uncapped players would call up with Scotland name squad face Cyprus and Spain

League 1 is shit we done want League 1 players involved with the national team

Not sure if this is what the OP means but here’s an uncapped XI as I’m on my lunch break and bored.

This is excluding the Angus Gunn’s and Elliot Anderson’s of the world that clearly don’t want to play for Scotland.

Would expect the majority of these players go on to pick up a few caps with the exception of Magennis, Halkett & Devlin.

Clark

Devlin          Halkett      Welsh       Doig

J. Campbell  Hackney  Magennis

Doak                   Conway               S. Wright

3 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

This is excluding the Angus Gunn’s and Elliot Anderson’s of the world that clearly don’t want to play for Scotland.

I thought Gunn finally accepted he was shite enough, and I haven't seen anything about Anderson to suggest he'd turn down a call up (in our last competitive U21 squad)?

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

I thought Gunn finally accepted he was shite enough, and I haven't seen anything about Anderson to suggest he'd turn down a call up (in our last competitive U21 squad)?

I mean it’s probably the wrong thread for this, other than some newspaper chat about Gunn there’s nothing to suggest he’s in contention.

Anderson appears to be hedging his bets and isn’t really bothering his arse to play for the 21s, if he ends up playing for us I suspect it won’t be for a few years until he’s given up on England.

Happy to be proved wrong on either mind you.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

I see Dominic Hyam of Blackburn is talking himself up for a call up.  I have no idea but he’s quite handsome so on that basis I’m in.

meh. he is no Stuart Armstrong but then again who is? 

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 18.01.42.png

Edited by KingRocketman II
apart from Stuart Armstrong.

5 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

I see Dominic Hyam of Blackburn is talking himself up for a call up.  I have no idea but he’s quite handsome so on that basis I’m in.

0_Hyam.thumb.jpg.e7ff4346a29256ec7b24a146c210d209.jpg

He looks like he starred in 'The Scheme'. 

On 05/03/2023 at 10:25, Savage Henry said:

He looks like Neil from the inbetweeners...if that's what you're into, fair enough I suppose

_102128026_gettyimages-963358004.jpg