Clubs that you would gladly see suffer not only an administration, but a financial crisis of such devastating severity that it eternally eliminated the appetite of the local community to ever house a professional football club ever again

1 hour ago, Jives Miguel said:

Here's my list

Ayr
Partick
Queen's Park
Dundee
Falkirk
Airdrie
Clyde

I can detail my reasons for the above later on, but I'm just about to be seated at Yo Sushi imminently so short on time

Whoever you support. 

1 hour ago, Jives Miguel said:

Here's my list

Ayr
Partick
Queen's Park
Dundee
Falkirk
Airdrie
Clyde

I can detail my reasons for the above later on, but I'm just about to be seated at Yo Sushi imminently so short on time

Hopefully you'll get some badly filleted fugu.

Eating sushi can cause Anisakiasis which is the penetration of worms into human intestinal tissue, it is caused by eating raw fish, it is a serious health issue in Japan.

I think in Miguel's case the worms have penetrated his brain.

Btw I have seen worms in cod caught on the Firth of Clyde, cod are bottom feeders and eat seal shit.

Edited by SandyCromarty

5 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Eating sushi can cause Anisakiasis which is the penetration of worms into human intestinal tissue, it is caused by eating raw fish, it is a serious health issue in Japan.

I think in Miguel's case the worms have penetrated his brain.

Btw I have seen worms in cod caught on the Firth of Clyde, cod are bottom feeders and eat seal shit.

I hate seafood and never eat it. It's vile.

3 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Here's my list

Ayr
Partick
Queen's Park
Dundee
Falkirk
Airdrie
Clyde

The red dot is for Yo Sushi

r2ngers & sellic (both for obvious reasons)

airdrie (because I always hated the way they are just a rebranded version of Clydebank FC.  What happened to them should not have been allowed)

I do have a strong dislike for some other clubs (which shall remain unnamed) but in the most part these are based on a handful of fannies on this and other messageboards.  I realise that they are probably not representative of the wider demographic of these clubs fans so I try to see past it.  Ultimately, fans of football at this level (and arguably the whole of scottish football outwith the OF) have more in common than separates us.

Edited by Vril