What shite parts of your clubs stadium would you donate to Queens Park so they can build a Frankenstadium

That weird bit of gravel over concrete leading up to the portaloos at the corner of the somerset road/north terrace.

proper ankle breaker if you aren't careful

As you're all being so generous, could we have the following please?

That excellent 1970's council building-esque corridor from Morton, (you can keep the fire-risk wooden construction and 1960's style concrete 'stand'). I suppose we could always take your parking facilities too.

The view from literally anywhere at Den's park;

The toxic burn behind Firhill;

The wind from Gayfield;

As we need further revenue to continue the work on the Royal Box, could we also have the double glazing sales suite from Starks Park?

Also, 

As according to PnB, half our fans, (not many obviously) are OAP's, we'll take the PRM enclosure from Old Trafford, and

As the other half are hipsters, we'll take the food stalls from Forest Green Rovers, (admittedly they were going to be part of the Grant Savoury deal).

I was going to ask for the rather shallow, three-rows-worth main stand at Meadowbank but I fear we may already have it.

We have been tier 4 in the SPFL for the food sold to supporters for years from the pie shop. QP are welcome to it.

The type of weather that blows up from Loch Ness direction where the rain reaches up to the walkway in the Main Stand. Sitting in the rain is one of the worst experiences at a ground where you have to sit.

44 minutes ago, jagfox said:

The pigeon shite encrusted, excellent main stand facility for the Ayr fans, on Friday.

Thank you.

Puts me in mind of the old asbestos roofed pigeon shit encrusted Wine Shed at Clachnacuddin.

If only these classic stands were available as a model kit.

Not sure if it’s still there but I was always amused at walking over the old tiled shower floor where the main stand used to be at Links Park. Literally an hour or two’s work to remove but they just left them. Would look lovely next to the Royal Box.

55 minutes ago, Spider1975 said:

the rather shallow, three-rows-worth main stand at Meadowbank

I was watching a women's game on telly where Hibs were at home and it took ages before I realised that what (to me) looks like the world's longest bus shelter is in fact the former Meadowbank.

No chance of another Commo Games there, I think.

1 hour ago, approximately dave said:

We have been tier 4 in the SPFL for the food sold to supporters for years from the pie shop. QP are welcome to it.

Point of order, the sausage roll I had up there a couple of weeks ago was a thing of beauty